Past Excitement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past Excitement.

I was watching the Season opener from the 2009-2010 season, against Cleveland, and it was the last time I've ever had chills throughout the entire game.

We had serious potential with this team.... Everything was clicking, and chemistry was great.

I only hope this season will be better than what we've had in the past couple years.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

That is, until Hedon't started eating pizza....

Comment

Man I was watching the exact same game this morning and feel the exact same way. That first opening dunk by AB brought down the house. If Hedon't decided to Do that would have been a different team.
      Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

I was pretty pumped for that season

Comment

Here's some past excitement. I was about 25 rows up recording on my camera when VC got announced in his 1st ever playoff game as a Net in Toronto. This was at the peak of fans' hatred for him.

Comment

This was the video in the background near the end...

I just wish I could have been there booing VC
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

The Raptor is the best god damn mascot in sports, I don't care what anyone says.

Comment

Macc wrote: View Post
                The Raptor is the best god damn mascot in sports, I don't care what anyone says.
                Yes I agree + with best collection of epic fails!
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                X