9/11 - 11 Years Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quirk wrote: View Post
    Ha Ha Ha. Good stuff Quirk and in essence true. I completely disagree about building a classless society (not possible since humanity automatically divides itself into "classes") but ultimately right in that time spent trying to hold those at the highest reaches of society "accountable" are doomed to failure. We must all hold ourselves accountable for our own lives and work with our families, friends, and peers and within our own networks to build a better world/society for ourselves.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

9/11 was an inside job and there's the proof. believe what you want but i prefer not to be a sheep..
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Garbo wrote: View Post
          Even as enemies are hijacking planes and killing thousands of people (and videotaping themselves gloating about it), we still see the next generation rising up and blaming it on our own government. It's a strange world we live in. The internet gives a soapbox to a lot of people who shouldn't have a soapbox, and they are capable of confusing a lot of people. I don't think the terrorists won that day, but we sure showed them how much disunity there is in our countries with the years that followed.
          did you just say blaming our own government? last time i checked we were in Canada not USA. We are two different countries with two completely different governments. Bush was a total retard so i wouldn't be surprised if he did pull something like that. Again i'm not saying i believe its true, i'm just telling you guys its a possibility. We still don't know the real truth behind what happened.

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
            9/11 was an inside job and there's the proof. believe what you want but i prefer not to be a sheep..
            And i know who it was! it was the Patriots!

lol all jokes aside. I do sort of agree that it was an inside job for sure, the building was armed with c4 explosives and were set off right when the plane hit the building. A plane of that size could never bring down the world trade center. It would maybe smash through it but it wouldn't make the whole damn thing collapse the way it did. The foundation underground was armed with C4 for sure. And it was done by someone inside the US, it definitely was not the terrorists.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              did you just say blaming our own government? last time i checked we were in Canada not USA. We are two different countries with two completely different governments. Bush was a total retard so i wouldn't be surprised if he did pull something like that. Again i'm not saying i believe its true, i'm just telling you guys its a possibility. We still don't know the real truth behind what happened.
              To clarify, I do understand that Canada and America are two different countries with two different governments.. Also, I'm just a young guy so I'm not trying to pretend I know a whole lot about anything.
              What I'm trying to say is, neither do you. You know nothing about architecture. You know little about American politics. You know little about terrorism and the people in this world that really don't like you, and really would kill you if they had the chance. And neither do I, so we're on equal footing.

What I do know is that I had family that died that day, and I have family fighting overseas to protect their country (and ours too... You think if America were overrun we'd be given a pass?) You walk up to a person who's lost loved ones in 911 and tell them you watched a youtube video so you're now an expert and know that their family was killed by their own government for some oil drums and you know what you get?
              People who are pissed off.
              And don't drop the retard bomb.. That's ignorant too.

Sorry. Soft spot

Comment

sorry bro didn't know that you had family that died.

Comment

Garbo wrote: View Post
                  To clarify, I do understand that Canada and America are two different countries with two different governments.. Also, I'm just a young guy so I'm not trying to pretend I know a whole lot about anything.
                  What I'm trying to say is, neither do you. You know nothing about architecture. You know little about American politics. You know little about terrorism and the people in this world that really don't like you, and really would kill you if they had the chance. And neither do I, so we're on equal footing.

What I do know is that I had family that died that day, and I have family fighting overseas to protect their country (and ours too... You think if America were overrun we'd be given a pass?) You walk up to a person who's lost loved ones in 911 and tell them you watched a youtube video so you're now an expert and know that their family was killed by their own government for some oil drums and you know what you get?
                  People who are pissed off.
                  And don't drop the retard bomb.. That's ignorant too.

Sorry. Soft spot
                  Well your points are valid. That doesn't mean his opinion doesn't have merit.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    And i know who it was! it was the Patriots!

lol all jokes aside. I do sort of agree that it was an inside job for sure, the building was armed with c4 explosives and were set off right when the plane hit the building. A plane of that size could never bring down the world trade center. It would maybe smash through it but it wouldn't make the whole damn thing collapse the way it did. The foundation underground was armed with C4 for sure. And it was done by someone inside the US, it definitely was not the terrorists.
                    Ypu need to watch "United 93". Then you can speak about the planes.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                      Real life isn't like a bad movie. There is no government in the world good enough to keep secret such a conspiracy, if it had actually occurred.
                      Your right, there is no one government in the world that could keep that a secret. That's why there is UN.

Comment

I don't know what bought down those steel frame towers, but it wasent two small planes. Plus WTC7 just collapsed miraculiously. ae911truth.com

Comment

Working...
                        X