• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - S3

Commissioners:

• Apollo
    • Joey

Contact with any questions not handled in this thread.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - S3: Submit keepers immediately!

Alright guys, it's nearing that time again, where we NEED to know TWO things:

Are you coming back? And who are you keeping?

Matt52
    Participation - Confirmed. Defending Champ.
    Keepers - Josh Smith;...

drizz
    Participation - [Confirmed.
    Keepers - To be Determined.

Soft Euro
    Participation - Confirmed.
    Keepers - Lebron James; Russell Westbrook.

RaptorsFan4Life

SKYWALKER

Apollo
    Keepers - Dwight Howard, Lamarcus Aldridge, Kyle Lowry

Raptor4Ever

joey_hesketh
    Keepers - Kevin Durant; Chris Paul; Al Horford

Mack North
    Keepers - Deron Williams; Dwyane Wade; Blake Griffin; DeMarcus Cousins

WJF
    Keepers - Al Jefferson; Pau Gasol; Stephen Curry; John Wall

jbml

MangoKid
    Keepers - Andrew Bynum; Carmelo Anthony

You obviously have lots of time to think it over, but the sooner we know, the sooner we can start getting new guys into the mix to replace those not returning.
    Last edited by Joey; Mon Oct 1, 2012, 11:23 AM.

Comment

What is the deadline to pick your keepers?

Comment

Keeper Submission Deadline

October 7th. That's a couple weeks before the draft.

League invites sent out.

Comment

My keepers for now are as follows:
          • Dwight Howard
          • LaMarcus Aldridge
          • Rajon Rondo

Comment

How can I see my final roster from last year? I can't remember who I wanted to keep.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
              How can I see my final roster from last year? I can't remember who I wanted to keep.
              Go to the league page. From there go to your team page. Then just click your name and it will bring you to your fantasy profile page. On that page is every team you've ever managed on yahoo. Click your team from last year and you'll see who you had!

There may be an easier way but that's how I found out for myself! Hope that helps!

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                skywalker wrote: View Post
                Go to the league page. From there go to your team page. Then just click your name and it will bring you to your fantasy profile page. On that page is every team you've ever managed on yahoo. Click your team from last year and you'll see who you had!

There may be an easier way but that's how I found out for myself! Hope that helps!
                Another way is to go to the league page, set the season to 2011 and click on 'Final rosters'.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Alright guys, it's nearing that time again, where we NEED to know TWO things:

Are you coming back? And who are you keeping?

Soft Euro
                  Keepers - Lebron James; Russell Westbrook. (Stab in the dark.)
                  That's right. After careful consideration I have decided not to keep Lester Hudson.

Comment

joey_hesketh
                    Keepers - Kevin Durant; Chris Paul
                    Not keeping Horford after all? It looks like he'll be about $35-$40; and maybe $5 to $10 more in our league because of size and more avaiable money because of keeperdiscounts.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      That's right. After careful consideration I have decided not to keep Lester Hudson.
                      Hahaha Indeed. If I remember correctly though, he had a very solid month of April.

Not keeping Horford after all? It looks like he'll be about $35-$40; and maybe $5 to $10 more in our league because of size and more avaiable money because of keeperdiscounts.
                      I'm still uncertain on Horford. With the Hawks losing Johnson and Williams, they could lean on Horford pretty heavily.

Comment

I'm still uncertain on Horford. With the Hawks losing Johnson and Williams, they could lean on Horford pretty heavily.
                        Suppose he goes for $40+ in our league, on tradevalue alone he'll top the $30 investement. I'm just saying this because I don't want you to get a real big three, but you know that of course .
                        Last edited by Soft Euro; Sun Sep 9, 2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Another way is to go to the league page, set the season to 2011 and click on 'Final rosters'.
                          That's the fastest way.

Comment

Suppose he goes for $40+ in our league, on tradevalue alone he'll top the $30 investement. I'm just saying this because I don't want you to get a real big three, but you know that of course .
                            Ya I've seen him projected around the $36 range. So indeed the $30 pricetag to keep him seems worth it ... but I'm just wondering if there will be someone else available better deserving of my moneys.

And Lester Hudson would have given you a Big 3 that I would have been happy with you having ... haha

Comment

Add DeMarcus Cousins to my list there, Joey. I`m good with the three you previously mentioned as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X