Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, I am in PEI right now and will be on the ferry back to NS during the draft....I will try to set up auto draft....this is going to suck
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      Guys, I am in PEI right now and will be on the ferry back to NS during the draft....I will try to set up auto draft....this is going to suck
      There is an app for that!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fant...566164415?mt=8

I used it for Dynasty. It is not as good as a laptop or desktop but it was better than the alternative.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        How is Jenny going to feel about that?
        Swing and a miss.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Swing and a miss.
          Yeah. One of these days though....

Comment

• 1 Hour!!

Hopefully we get some good attendance today.

Comment

• Good draft guys. The live discussion is always entertaining.

Comment

Good draft guys. The live discussion is always entertaining.
                Agreed! Had a great time! Hope everyone is pleased with their picks!

Comment

• My Depth Chart:

PG: Chris Paul (PG); Monta Ellis (PG,SG); George Hill (PG,SG); Jordan Crawford (PG,SG)
                  SG: Paul George (SG,SF); Rodney Stuckey (PG,SG); Nick Young (SG,SF); Jeremy Lamb (SG,SF)
                  SF: Kevin Durant (SF); Jeff Green (SF,PF)
                  PF: David Lee (PF,C); Ed Davis (PF,C); Thomas Robinson (PF)
                  C: Marcin Gortat (C); Al Horford (PF,C)

Feels a little Guard-Heavy. Anyone want Crawford, Young or Hill? Maybe for a C coming back.
                  Last edited by Joey; Mon Oct 22, 2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• D12

D12 is the best fantasy center in the league and I don't have the depth lose him without getting a solid center back in a package. If you're making an offer keep that in mind. $50 to franchise him might be my move based on the offers I've received so far.

Comment

D12 is the best fantasy center in the league
                      Pure Center, Agreed.

But in terms of players who are PFs but can play C; there are a few who contribute more.

Matt Buser has his Top 10 at: KLove, Aldridge, Al Jefferson, Howard, Pau Gasol, Al Horford, Cousins, Bynum, Ryan Anderson and Serge Ibaka.

With Horford and Gortat, I might be willing to package one of them and put something together.
                      I will be sending my offer shortly.
                      Last edited by Joey; Mon Oct 22, 2012, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• And still, compared with Gasol, Horford and Cousins, Howard is only the better fantasy player if you want to punt ft%. If you have a couple of reasonable freethrowshooters Howard will absorp part of their value.

Comment

• I'll listen to serious offers for Wade, DWill, and Blake.

Comment

• I'm not unhappy with my draft. Strategy again could be improved upon and there is absolutely no balance yet in my team, but with a strong core and the fact that 8/12 teams make the play-offs I felt pretty safe taking on some 'projects' and 'gambles' considering the relative ease in this league I'll be able to replace them from the waiver wire. Don't care about seeding; it's about running at top speed during the play-offs.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Pure Center, Agreed.

But in terms of players who are PFs but can play C; there are a few who contribute more.

Matt Buser has his Top 10 at: KLove, Aldridge, Al Jefferson, Howard, Pau Gasol, Al Horford, Cousins, Bynum, Ryan Anderson and Serge Ibaka.
                              Either way, he's a top ten player and I'll just pay $50/yr going forward than to let him go for less than fair market value.

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              With Horford and Gortat, I might be willing to package one of them and put something together.
                              I will be sending my offer shortly.
                              Looking forward to hearing from you.

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                              And still, compared with Gasol, Horford and Cousins, Howard is only the better fantasy player if you want to punt ft%. If you have a couple of reasonable freethrowshooters Howard will absorp part of their value.
                              Howard can win you rebounds and blocks cats. He also gets steals, pts and FG%. He has the talent to become a decent FT shooter. He's also very young, so that only adds to the hope. I would never even consider trading him if not for his $50 price tag next season for me.

Comment

Either way, he's a top ten player and I'll just pay $50/yr going forward than to let him go for less than fair market value.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Howard can win you rebounds and blocks cats. He also gets steals, pts and FG%. He has the talent to become a decent FT shooter. He's also very young, so that only adds to the hope. I would never even consider trading him if not for his $50 price tag next season for me.
                                Why did my thoughts go to rebounding for a certain Italian Raptor? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X