Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm Granger hitting the Waiver Wire ... first Big Name on the WW.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Very pleased with what I've gotten out of Gortat so far. No way he maintains his position as #3 in the League, but hopefully he can keep at Top-10 clip going.

Matt you interested in Paul George? I know you were keen to draft him.
      I am always interested in anything.

You can always make an offer.

If you are asking if I am interested, I assume I have something that interests you.

Comment

Hmmm Granger hitting the Waiver Wire ... first Big Name on the WW.
        Who wants to sacrifice a roster spot for three months. That's the question.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          So essentially, Apollo, it's your fault that Lowry is hurt. WTF Man!

Thanks guys, I was pretty sure I didn't miss any big deals...
          Yeah, my kiss of death. Sorry guys.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Who wants to sacrifice a roster spot for three months. That's the question.
            And you won't know what you get after those three months.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              And you won't know what you get after those three months.
              Could be a Playoff Saver though.

Comment

• Upon reviewing the replay of the Thomas Robinson elbow to Jonas Jerebko, I have decided to part ways with Mr. Robinson on the grounds that those sorts of actions will NOT be tolerated within this franchise. We will not be associated with such behaviour.

We wish all the best to Thomas, but must do what is best for the franchise to maintain a positive image within the Community.
                Last edited by Joey; Mon Nov 12, 2012, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Could be a Playoff Saver though.
                  I certainly hope so ...

Didn't get Aminu, so I get to hang on to Roy for a few days more. If anybody wants Roy, I'll trade him for a cup of coffee.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                    I certainly hope so ...
                    Ya, after doing the math, I decided against going after Granger.

Our Playoffs start March 18th, and many people are saying Granger won't be back til All-Star Break or Later (Mid-Late February). Keeping him stashed for 3 months, while only getting MAYBE a Month out of him, wasn't worth it for me.

Never know though. Could end up kicking myself.

Comment

Ya, after doing the math, I decided against going after Granger.

Our Playoffs start March 18th, and many people are saying Granger won't be back til All-Star Break or Later (Mid-Late February). Keeping him stashed for 3 months, while only getting MAYBE a Month out of him, wasn't worth it for me.

Never know though. Could end up kicking myself.
                      Well, I won't be surprised if I have to drop him again. He might not even produce very well if/when he gets back. But if he does produce I got a nice player for the play-offs. I don't think I'll be scrambling to get into the play-offs like last year (knock on wood) so it's all about having the best squad at the right time.

Comment

• Ugh my schedule this week is BRUTAL. I've got ONE game on one night, and then a FULL slate the next night, so will end up having to sit good players; and then the next night I have ZERO games.
                        So frustrating. NBA needs to balance out the schedule more.
                        Don't they think of Fantasy Players when doing these things?! Geeez!
                        Last edited by Joey; Mon Nov 19, 2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Anybody else put in a claim for Eric Gordon? Just used my #1 spot to get him. Hopefully he sticks to his original schedule to return.

Comment

• Missed it. I'm #1 now though.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              I'm #1 now though.
                              One of the reasons I was hesitant to pick up Gordon! Haha But I held onto the Waiver Spot so I could get a guy like Gordon (keeper when healthy). So I can't complain.

Comment

• Seems Anthony Davis and Eric Gordon aren't too far away from coming back for the Pelicans!

I was hoping I'd get Gordon back before the All-Star break, too really make that Waiver acquisition worth it. Should be just in time.

It’s been no secret that the New Orleans Hornets are awaiting the return of prized free agent Eric Gordon and No. 1 overall pick, Anthony Davis.

They’ve lost four of their last five games and hold the worst record in the West at 5-13.

But according to Steve Kyler of HoopsWorld, the New Orleans stars are set to return to practice any day now.

Talked with (Anthony Davis) yesterday… he is not yet cleared to practice, but he is running and working with trainers every day. He doesn’t look like he’s favoring it, but he and the team want to be a 100% so that he can finish the season and not be in and out.

I would expect him back within the next ten days, and Eric Gordon maybe 10 to 14 days after that… both as very close to a return.

Davis has suffered from a sprained ankle since late November and Gordon hasn’t seen an NBA court this season after suffering a knee injury last season and playing all of nine games. Gordon was retained as a restricted free agent over the summer.

Source
                                Last edited by Joey; Mon Dec 10, 2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X