Saw that Raptor4Ever has registered already, so I've Updated my League List to include this.
List of Participants and Keepers can be found at Post #2
Still waiting to hear from:
Last edited by joey_hesketh; Wed Sep 12th, 2012 at 10:32 AM.
Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Top 50 Big Board by Matt Buser -
1. Kevin Durant , OKC, SF Career highs included 50% FG, 2 3pm, 8 reb, 1.2 blk; still shy of 24th birthday.
2. LeBron James , MIA, F Delivered 3rd-largest FG% impact, was 4th in steals/g and 17th in assists/g.
3. Chris Paul , LAC, PG Deserves No.1 consideration for 9-cat roto, is nothing less than 1c overall.
4. Kevin Love , MIN, FC As good as anyone above when at his absolute best (see March '12 splits).
5. Dwyane Wade , MIA, G Finished with per-game rank of 5th despite injuries and career-low minutes.
6. Al Jefferson , UTA, FC Set all-time mark with 5% TO rate; Millsap trade could mean usage uptick.
7. Russell Westbrook , OKC, PG 8-cat monster raised FG% for fourth straight season while doubling 3pm/g.
8. LaMarcus Aldridge , POR, FC Cracked usage top 20 in 11-12, will be the true alpha for a rebuilt Blazers.
9. Dwight Howard , ORL, C Unlikely to sacrifice punt-FT% impact in almost any potential team scenario.
10. Deron Williams , BKN, PG Career-high 2.1 3pm but just 41% FG (17.5 FGA); where does he land?
11. Paul Millsap , UTA, PF Defensive #s moved impact from great to elite; 2.2 stl, 0.9 blk over final 35 G.
12. Kyrie Irving , CLE, PG Nothing but superlatives; ROY finished 26th in per-game with just 31 mpg.
13. Kyle Lowry , TOR, PG Easy to forget that he was top-10 before battling the bacterial infection.
14. Andrew Bynum , LAL, C Most notable of his career highs was 35 mpg; trade to ORL would be ideal.
15. Josh Smith , ATL, F Career usage and offense with Horford shelved; on his way out of ATL?
16. Al Horford , ATL, FC Back-to-back top-15 seasons before pectoral injury cost him most of 11-12.
17. Kobe Bryant , LAL, SG Second-highest usage of his career at age 33; team headed for changes.
18. Dirk Nowitzki , DAL, PF Another year older and roster will change, but impossible to doubt Dirk.
19. Pau Gasol , LAL, FC Versatile game easily adaptable if he did happen to be traded from LAL.
20. Ty Lawson , DEN, PG Unheralded top-25 season; prototype for "doesn't hurt you anywhere".
21. James Harden , OKC, GF Doesn't need starter's minutes for huge impact, but it's a sweet dream.
22. Nicolas Batum , POR, GF Undeniable top-10 ceiling and team rebuild sets stage for unquestioned role.
23. Serge Ibaka , OKC, FC Delivered fantasy's largest positive (3.7 blk) with a repeat of just 27 mpg.
24. Rudy Gay , MEM, F Safe, consistent floor and still holds that 3pm/stl/blk upside potential.
25. Mike Conley , MEM, PG Essentially a two-category specialist, but elite steals are hard to come by.
Last edited by joey_hesketh; Tue Sep 11th, 2012 at 09:39 AM.
Fantastic Resource that I've just discovered, thanks to Matt Buser; former writer Yahoo! Sports, he left Yahoo! to go to this Site.
They have basically everything you could think of in terms of Fantasy Hoops needs.
The Trade Analysis is really a nice tool.
Can be found here:
VERY easy to sign-up with them, but you don't have too.
But when you do, you get even MORE resource tools.
And they've actually got a very good Community Forum as well that I'm just testing out.
Matt Buser actually posts there too, so would be great for questions regarding Fantasy.
Last edited by joey_hesketh; Tue Sep 11th, 2012 at 10:11 AM.
The season can't start soon enough!
Wow ... this site is even better than I thought! You can load in your players and save them, and it will give up real time analysis and deeper analytical stats than Yahoo! would.
ADD Nevermind; can't save. Still .. will definitely come in handy.
Last edited by joey_hesketh; Tue Sep 11th, 2012 at 05:20 PM.
anyone know how to check rosters from last year? I have been searching but cannot find it in yahoo now.
Main league page, upper right hand corner just below your menu where you see "my team", "players", etc.
Look for a drop option that is preset to say "2012". Pick "2011".
Added Horford as a Keeper, upon receiving Matt Busers advice. Haha
Am even considering Ilyasova, after Matt told me to do so as well.
However, that was before he knew about the $30 price tag for the Keep.
OK I am going to announce my keepers.
Al Jefferson, Pau Gasol, Steph Curry, and John Wall. I did not want to keep 4 but I could not pick between Pau and Al.
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)