Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - S3

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    I want all the players of my opponents to stay relatively healthy this year. Of course I don't wish big injuries upon those players, just a broken kneecap here and there.
    Can't argue with that. I've already got my Lebron James and Russell Westbrook voodoo dolls... er, I mean.. action figures.
    "I just dunked. Got a little dunk. Thatís nice." Terrence Ross

Post Thanks / Like

Quote WJF wrote: View Post
    I am taking a bit of a risk on Curry, he shoots the ball so well when healthy that I did not want to let him go.
    Yeah, you just need to hope his ankles hold up.

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it's an idea to copy the league rules to the first post?

If I'm correct, there are a bunch of players, now keepers, whose owners can't carry those players to next season. Only one of those keepers can be kept next season, for $50 on a franchise tag. From the now confirmed managers and keepers this is true for:

Apollo: Aldrigde, Howard, Rondo
    Mack North: Wade, Williams, Griffin

I'm up for trade discussions if you guys want to get some of the value over $30 you'll lose at the end of the season. The earlier, the better.

Raptors Republic Starter skywalker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it's an idea to copy the league rules to the first post?

If I'm correct, there are a bunch of players, now keepers, whose owners can't carry those players to next season. Only one of those keepers can be kept next season, for $50 on a franchise tag. From the now confirmed managers and keepers this is true for:

Apollo: Aldrigde, Howard, Rondo
    Mack North: Wade, Williams, Griffin

I'm up for trade discussions if you guys want to get some of the value over $30 you'll lose at the end of the season. The earlier, the better.
    Here's a quote from the rules... "Each player can be tagged as a keeper twice (ie: you draft the player, you play the season and then you use your keeper tag on the player so that he returns to your team the following season. You can do this two times and as such this will result in you being able to hold a player on your roster for up to three seasons."

Since this only year 3 of the league, no one has to forgo keepers, or declare them to be franchise players yet unless they want to guarantee they stick around longer. That's if I'm reading this right haha

But I agree Soft Euro, that it would be a good idea to post the rules in this thread somewhere so that we can all become reacquainted with them.

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote skywalker wrote: View Post
    Since this only year 3 of the league, no one has to forgo keepers, or declare them to be franchise players yet unless they want to guarantee they stick around longer. That's if I'm reading this right haha
    With "next season" I meant 2013-2014. So I agree. That means tradingtime for 3th year keepers this season. And I'm Everyone's favorite trading partner.

Raptors Republic Starter skywalker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

With "next season" I meant 2013-2014. So I agree. That means tradingtime for 3th year keepers this season. And I'm Everyone's favorite trading partner.
    That makes sense! haha i misunderstood. It happens all the time. Ask my wife! haha

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be franchising D12 so Rondo and Aldridge are on the market if you want to talk trades. I don't