This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skywalker wrote: View Post
    Either your calendar is messed up, and you think it's Christmas and are therefore in a jolly generous type of mood leading us all to this apparent source of legitimate fantasy knowledge OR you are leading us to a place filled with what you know to be awful fantasy advice under the guise of one who helps knowing that if we follow we'll sip the kool-aid leaving Victory all but guaranteed for you?
    Hahaha Just feeling generous, I guess.

It's a really great website that is essentially the 'basketball-reference' for Fantasy.

I'm already soliciting Advice on my Keepers in the Forum. Haha

Comment

Wow ... this site is even better than I thought! You can load in your players and save them, and it will give up real time analysis and deeper analytical stats than Yahoo! would.

ADD Nevermind; can't save. Still .. will definitely come in handy.
      Last edited by Joey; Tue Sep 11, 2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

anyone know how to check rosters from last year? I have been searching but cannot find it in yahoo now.

Comment

Main league page, upper right hand corner just below your menu where you see "my team", "players", etc.

Look for a drop option that is preset to say "2012". Pick "2011".

Comment

Added Horford as a Keeper, upon receiving Matt Busers advice. Haha

Am even considering Ilyasova, after Matt told me to do so as well.
            However, that was before he knew about the $30 price tag for the Keep.

Comment

OK I am going to announce my keepers.

Al Jefferson, Pau Gasol, Steph Curry, and John Wall. I did not want to keep 4 but I could not pick between Pau and Al.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                OK I am going to announce my keepers.

Al Jefferson, Pau Gasol, Steph Curry, and John Wall. I did not want to keep 4 but I could not pick between Pau and Al.
                Solid picks. Will add them to the list.
                Hopefully Steph manages to stay relatively healthy this year.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Main league page, upper right hand corner just below your menu where you see "my team", "players", etc.

Look for a drop option that is preset to say "2012". Pick "2011".
                  thank you!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    I am taking a bit of a risk on Curry, he shoots the ball so well when healthy that I did not want to let him go.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      I want all the players of my opponents to stay relatively healthy this year. Of course I don't wish big injuries upon those players, just a broken kneecap here and there.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                        I want all the players of my opponents to stay relatively healthy this year. Of course I don't wish big injuries upon those players, just a broken kneecap here and there.
                        Can't argue with that. I've already got my Lebron James and Russell Westbrook voodoo dolls... er, I mean.. action figures.

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                          I am taking a bit of a risk on Curry, he shoots the ball so well when healthy that I did not want to let him go.
                          Yeah, you just need to hope his ankles hold up.

Comment

Maybe it's an idea to copy the league rules to the first post?

If I'm correct, there are a bunch of players, now keepers, whose owners can't carry those players to next season. Only one of those keepers can be kept next season, for $50 on a franchise tag. From the now confirmed managers and keepers this is true for:

Apollo: Aldrigde, Howard, Rondo
                            Mack North: Wade, Williams, Griffin

I'm up for trade discussions if you guys want to get some of the value over $30 you'll lose at the end of the season. The earlier, the better.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                              Maybe it's an idea to copy the league rules to the first post?

If I'm correct, there are a bunch of players, now keepers, whose owners can't carry those players to next season. Only one of those keepers can be kept next season, for $50 on a franchise tag. From the now confirmed managers and keepers this is true for:

Apollo: Aldrigde, Howard, Rondo
                              Mack North: Wade, Williams, Griffin

I'm up for trade discussions if you guys want to get some of the value over $30 you'll lose at the end of the season. The earlier, the better.
                              Here's a quote from the rules... "Each player can be tagged as a keeper twice (ie: you draft the player, you play the season and then you use your keeper tag on the player so that he returns to your team the following season. You can do this two times and as such this will result in you being able to hold a player on your roster for up to three seasons."

Since this only year 3 of the league, no one has to forgo keepers, or declare them to be franchise players yet unless they want to guarantee they stick around longer. That's if I'm reading this right haha

But I agree Soft Euro, that it would be a good idea to post the rules in this thread somewhere so that we can all become reacquainted with them.

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                                Since this only year 3 of the league, no one has to forgo keepers, or declare them to be franchise players yet unless they want to guarantee they stick around longer. That's if I'm reading this right haha
                                With "next season" I meant 2013-2014. So I agree. That means tradingtime for 3th year keepers this season. And I'm Everyone's favorite trading partner.

Comment

Working...
                                X