This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    With "next season" I meant 2013-2014. So I agree. That means tradingtime for 3th year keepers this season. And I'm Everyone's favorite trading partner.
    That makes sense! haha i misunderstood. It happens all the time. Ask my wife! haha

Comment

With "next season" I meant 2013-2014. So I agree. That means tradingtime for 3th year keepers this season. And I'm Everyone's favorite trading partner.
      I'll be franchising D12 so Rondo and Aldridge are on the market if you want to talk trades. I don't think I'll let them hit the open market.

Thanks for clarifying for everyone guys(SW and SE). We have a good league right here.

Comment

Sorry I'm late to the party.

How many keepers do I get to select?

Comment

Iknow 2 off of the top of my head - Bynum and Carmelo for sure. Not sure on Bosh, Amare and Kevin Martin or Jrue Holiday.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I'll be franchising D12 so Rondo and Aldridge are on the market if you want to talk trades. I don't think I'll let them hit the open market.
            Rudy Gay falls into that category for me. This will be the 3rd season I'll have him and he's fantastic but i don't think he's worth the $50 franchise price tag. Rudy is super reliable, plays big minutes and is a stat stuffer right across the board! And yes that is a pitch I will be looking to move him.

Wow i can't wait!! Apollo let's change draft date and draft TODAY!! lol

Comment

Ha, ha, on a more serious note I'll have my people call your people and maybe we can set something up to talk trade scenarios?

One thing we need to determine for all teams is the keeper status of each player. Some teams may have final year keepers and not know it.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                One thing we need to determine for all teams is the keeper status of each player. Some teams may have final year keepers and not know it.
                Don't worry, I'll make sure they'll know it quickly enough...

Comment

Ok, so at this point in time, we've got 10 of the 12 managers coming back from last year, which is awesome.

Haven't heard anyhing from drizz or gm melo, so at this point, we will start looking for 2 Replacements, assuming we don't hear anything from them in the next little while.

Please let me or Apollo know if you are interested in participating in the Keeper League ASAP.

And for those of you who haven't registered yet, make sure you stop by http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ and get yourself registered!

Comment

I'd expected both those guys to return; let's hope they tune in quickly.

Comment

I'd expected both those guys to return; let's hope they tune in quickly.
                      Agreed. Would be great if we had all Managers come back.

That way the new managers won't feel that all the good talent has been 'kept', because everyone has at least a couple legit keepers at this point in time.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        Please let me or Apollo know if you are interested in participating in the Keeper League ASAP.
                        Looking back on the "old" discussion thread, I actually forgot that jbml and alex_elstone have both already expressed interest in the Keeper League, if room becomes available.

So thats covered, assuming they are still interested.

Tucas expressed interest in the Dynasty League, but did it in the Keeper League thread ... so maybe him too. haha
                        Last edited by Joey; Tue Sep 18, 2012, 03:32 PM.

Comment

yup still interested

joey your mailbox is full

Comment

jbml wrote: View Post
                            yup still interested

joey your mailbox is full
                            Good to hear!

And thanks for the heads up on my inbox! haha

Comment

shit sorry i missed this... i will figure out my keepers asap and let you know

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
                                shit sorry i missed this... i will figure out my keepers asap and let you know
                                Thanks drizz! And Welcome back!

Was wondering if the Defending Runner-Up was going to be coming back! haha

Comment

Working...
                                X