Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Believe it or not. Kleiza is kind-hearted guy outside the court.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Believe it or not. Kleiza is kind-hearted guy outside the court.

This off season boredom is going to killing me. Just found this interesting and quite funny I guess because, now I'm going to destroy your perception of Kleiza being cold blooded killer. Kleiza is funding his own name foundation to help children in villages of Lithuania.

Found one video recently, it's so recent that I wonder if he's already in Canada.

Funded a small cinema room, and small gym for the kids. Look at that humble smile in the end, while trying to pretend he's not soft. Precious
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

I hope its recent, he looks a hair slimmer than last year. Hopefully be a little easier on the ol' leg hinges...

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      .... Kleiza is funding his own name foundation to help children in villages of Lithuania....
      Soft guy indeed. He is helping them out so that they will grow up and be proper victims for him to destroy later on. This guy loves a challenge.

Comment

Don't destroy Matt's fantasy!
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
          Don't destroy Matt's fantasy!
          oh I am pretty certain a sniper team was in place for when they exited the building.

Linas "the sheppard" kleiza herding the lambs for slaughter. *insert evil laugh*

Comment

Working...
          X