No announcement yet.

ESPN rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread is from Last year, but its worth reading how far some have come/regressed in just one year.

Comment

• AlienOverlord wrote: View Post
      They're are meaningless in terms of what our team needs to do this year, but they are somewhat meaningful as a tool to measure the value of our players. At the least it tells us how others view our players talent level and therefore what they are worth in a trade. Of course, this list compiled by all the GMs would be much more meaningful.
      That's just it. These rankings reflect what a bunch of ESPN bloggers think, not necessarily what GMs think. I personally don't think they're accurate measures of anything.

But that's just me. The only "rankings" that I pay attention to are the standings.

Comment

• ESPN thinks that Ryan Anderson is better than every player on the Raptors......WTF are they smoking?

Comment

• OnTheRightTrack wrote: View Post
          ESPN thinks that Ryan Anderson is better than every player on the Raptors......WTF are they smoking?
          I can't wait for someone to nab Anderson early in my fantasy league. Life without Dwight is going to be tough...

Comment

• OnTheRightTrack wrote: View Post
            ESPN thinks that Ryan Anderson is better than every player on the Raptors......WTF are they smoking?
            +100

It's getting out of hand there.
            i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

• Ricky"35%FG"Rubio@47 that's just some ignorant bitch shit...

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
                Ricky"35%FG"Rubio@47 that's just some ignorant bitch shit...
                Considering the Timberwolves were 18-13 with Rubio starting, 3-7 with him on the bench, and 5-20 with no Rubio, ESPN may have underrated Rubio.

I believe he has a good chance to become a franchise player.

Comment

• He's a great distributor/floor general and thats what a young team needs, but does that alone make a player top 50 worthy, maybe they're looking into the upcoming season. All his other skills (except for stealing) are average

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
                    He's a great distributor/floor general and thats what a young team needs, but does that alone make a player top 50 worthy, maybe they're looking into the upcoming season. All his other skills (except for stealing) are average
                    Don't know about you, but I think defending is a skill too.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      Don't know about you, but I think defending is a skill too.
                      +1 he's a top 5 defending pg in the league. Throw in distributor and scorer he's definitely a top 50 player

Comment

• I moved to Minneapolis last year, and got to see Wolves-Mavs before Rubio's injury. He was pretty crazy to watch. Of course, so was Dirk.

(And yes, even though I don't personally hate Vince, I booed him on behalf of Raptor fans.)

The Raptors play the Wolves here next April, so I'm definitely going to go to that game. Being able to walk to the venue is pretty nice.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          +1 he's a top 5 defending pg in the league. Throw in distributor and scorer he's definitely a top 50 player
                          Dont agree about his scoring ability, but i might have overreacted about his placing in the rankings, i still think he should be a bit lower, but it seems fair

Comment

Working...
                          X