Everything Kyle Lowry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MyTEAM4Life wrote: View Post
    can someone post some good games of Lowry vs actually good point guards - he's playing against fat felton and no defence calderon come on - does he have any good games against rondo or deron or even westbrook
    i remenber one game where he destroyed boston

Comment

Heres a pretty impressive block on Rondo. Should be an entertaining battle between these two all season long!

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post

Heres a pretty impressive block on Rondo. Should be an entertaining battle between these two all season long!

Yeah, should be some good battles between the two. Same age, same draft class. A lot of bragging rights
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Yeah, should be some good battles between the two. Same age, same draft class. A lot of bragging rights
          I didn't realize they were the same draft class. To Rondo's credit, it seems like we've been hearing his name for much longer than Lowry's (partially explained by Boston's success, and their home in the Atlantic division in general).

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I didn't realize they were the same draft class. To Rondo's credit, it seems like we've been hearing his name for much longer than Lowry's (partially explained by Boston's success, and their home in the Atlantic division in general).
            Rondo, Lowry, and Bargs...
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
              Rondo, Lowry, and Bargs...
              Yeah, we hear about Bargnani, Rondo, Gay, Aldridge, Roy, etc. in the endless debate about who Colangelo should've drafted (using hindsight, of course ). But for whatever reason, Lowry's name has yet to pop up.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                I'm too excited for his play, and for the first time, I won't be screaming. HELP SIDE! HELP SIDE!
                ^^this.
                Number of times I've lost my voice yelling at Bargs to TURN AROUND! It just occurred to me that Calderon and Bargs might have been the worst defensive point - big combo defensively in the league.

Of all the people to stem the torrid flow of drives from the top, Bargnani might have been the worst. And vice verca.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, Rondo went 21st to Phoenix(traded to boston) and Lowry went 24th to Memphis. Rondo was pretty much given the keys while Memphis already had there PG of the future Mike Conley.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Great highlights

Comment

Lowry is going to be phenomenal for us but I think a lot of people are over estimating what he`s going to be. Seems like everyone has him slated as all-star and automatically Raptors best player. Andrea still has the best chance next year at a reserve spot in the all-star game and is still the teams best player and number one option. Notice how I didn`t say franchise player..because I hate that term and by it`s definition Andrea well is not until this season unfolds.

Comment

Sheptor wrote: View Post
                        Lowry is going to be phenomenal for us but I think a lot of people are over estimating what he`s going to be. Seems like everyone has him slated as all-star and automatically Raptors best player. Andrea still has the best chance next year at a reserve spot in the all-star game and is still the teams best player and number one option. Notice how I didn`t say franchise player..because I hate that term and by it`s definition Andrea well is not until this season unfolds.
                        Andrea is are best offensive player but, I think Lowry is are best all-around player.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Andrea is are best offensive player but, I think Lowry is are best all-around player.
                          He ha great numbers and is in a good situation and is entering his prime. His role will be to help lead an contribute in every category but e shouldn't be expected to become our "franchise" guy. If he thinks that's why he's goin to come here and do he needs to prove it to me first.

I'll admit I haven't watched a lot I him. I've seen all the vids posted here before ad they are impressive but let's but let's not act like they're spectacular by Nba standards. He just needs to lead and do all the things Jose couldn't, rebound get to the line and keep guys in front ofhim

Comment

My only concern with Lowry is injury history otherwise I think he's better than bargnani in almost every way. Puts up slightly less points but almost as many boards(!) and more dimes, far better defender and never looks lost on the court.

Lowry has great hang time and good hops but almost never throws down. Not a big deal but kinda curious as to why. He seems to have the swagger in his game for it...
                            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
                              My only concern with Lowry is injury history otherwise I think he's better than bargnani in almost every way. Puts up slightly less points but almost as many boards(!) and more dimes, far better defender and never looks lost on the court.

Lowry has great hang time and good hops but almost never throws down. Not a big deal but kinda curious as to why. He seems to have the swagger in his game for it...
                              He's a smaller player. You could say the same thing for Nate Robinson. Dunking isn't easy in a game, unless you're on a fast break.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Couldn't be happier as him as are starting PG

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X