No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They dont have anything to play for but I mean come on Calderon should be fired up to play the guy that took his job and Lowry likewise facing the guy who could have sent him packing in just 3 months.

We made the right choice the team is noticably tougher and executes better for crucial moments with Lowry running the show.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      They dont have anything to play for but I mean come on Calderon should be fired up to play the guy that took his job and Lowry likewise facing the guy who could have sent him packing in just 3 months.

We made the right choice the team is noticably tougher and executes better for crucial moments with Lowry running the show.
      There's no doubt we made the right choice. There was no indication whatsoever that Calderon would re-sign here this summer. We made use of an asset before his value was zero....something ALL teams should be doing with unrestricted free agents.

Comment

• Man this off season is going to be quite the show when it comes to players moving so many big names out there.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          There's no doubt we made the right choice. There was no indication whatsoever that Calderon would re-sign here this summer. We made use of an asset before his value was zero....something ALL teams should be doing with unrestricted free agents.
          Alll teams without championship aspirations that is ...

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            Alll teams without championship aspirations that is ...
            Agree with the original statement and the caveat.

FTR, I think all teams have learned this lesson, Melo, Dwight, and even us, we learned the hard way with Bosh, and did the smart thing with Jose.
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Calderon is no Dwight/Melo impact type of player I'm pretty he would have resigned only thing is he would have had another big contract.

Bon Voyage Calderon

Comment

• Happy 27th Birthday

A lot of ppl have seemed to of lost hope in Kyle Lowry and believe that a pick wasn't worth it. I still believe when heathy and playing his game his a top10 PG in this league. Here's hoping a year older a year wiser.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Let Lowry get healthy play his game get a veteran play maker off the bench and things will be good. Im going to say this though running a team perfectly takes time, which is why he should be playing his own game and then learning his teammates as the season goes on.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    A lot of ppl have seemed to of lost hope in Kyle Lowry and believe that a pick wasn't worth it. I still believe when heathy and playing his game his a top10 PG in this league. Here's hoping a year older a year wiser.
                    Sigh. Are we going to get into the Lowry is a top 10 PG argument again?

Irving
                    Rondo
                    Rose
                    Rubio
                    Deron
                    Holiday
                    Curry
                    Paul
                    Nash
                    Dragic
                    Calderon
                    Hill
                    Jennings
                    Conley
                    Vazquez
                    Parker
                    Teague
                    Walker
                    Wall
                    Lawson
                    Westbrook
                    Lillard

All these guys are a better PG than a "healty" Kyle Lowry.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• all of them are a better pg than healthy lowry in a casey system is much more reasonable. the way he is used with gay here we could have telfair play and it wouldnt change a thing

Comment

• d749 wrote: View Post
                        all of them are a better pg than healthy lowry in a casey system is much more reasonable. the way he is used with gay here we could have telfair play and it wouldnt change a thing
                        That's a key statement here. Casey is asking Lowry to play away from his strengths, and dribble around the court waiting for someone to get open.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Sigh. Are we going to get into the Lowry is a top 10 PG argument again?

Irving
                          Rondo
                          Rose
                          Rubio
                          Deron
                          Holiday
                          Curry
                          Paul
                          Nash
                          Dragic
                          Calderon
                          Hill
                          Jennings
                          Conley
                          Vazquez
                          Parker
                          Teague
                          Walker
                          Wall
                          Lawson
                          Westbrook
                          Lillard

All these guys are a better PG than a "healty" Kyle Lowry.
                          *Sigh* Why don't you look at every single intangible at the game? This system prevents Lowry from being anything he can be, and did you not watch a single season of him in Houston, or did you watch the beginning of the season?
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            *Sigh* Why don't you look at every single intangible at the game? This system prevents Lowry from being anything he can be, and did you not watch a single season of him in Houston, or did you watch the beginning of the season?
                            Yeah Lowry was GREAT the first 3-5 games of the season. Bargnani looked GREAT as well the first 13 games of the season last year. Get it?

It's funny that people are now blaming Casey and his system for Lowry's struggle. Raps fans always finds an excuse when it comes to Lowry and DeRozan.....AND Bargnani earlier in his career. Now you all want him gone. Shaking my head right now.

I'm not the biggest fan of Casey but blaming him and his system here is a joke. It's an EXCUSE. I mean, is it Casey' fault that Lowry gambles all the time on defense?? do you also blame Casey for Lowry's shot selection? how about Lowry's random 3's? how about his silly passes in crucial situations?? do you also blame Casey for Lowry's conditioning? because Lowry is CLEARLY out of shape.

And RaptorReuben, Rockets are my 2nd favourite team so i know what Lowry looked like in Houston. Lowry once asked the Rockets organization to choose between him and McHale. The guy acts like he's a superstar. He needs to realize that he's Kyle Lowry not Derrick Rose. Talking like that to people with power will get you out of the league sooner than you think.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Yeah Lowry was GREAT the first 3-5 games of the season. Bargnani looked GREAT as well the first 13 games of the season last year. Get it?

It's funny that people are now blaming Casey and his system for Lowry's struggle. Raps fans always finds an excuse when it comes to Lowry and DeRozan.....AND Bargnani earlier in his career. Now you all want him gone. Shaking my head right now.

I'm not the biggest fan of Casey but blaming him and his system here is a joke. It's an EXCUSE. I mean, is it Casey' fault that Lowry gambles all the time on defense?? do you also blame Casey for Lowry's shot selection? how about Lowry's random 3's? how about his silly passes in crucial situations?? do you also blame Casey for Lowry's conditioning? because Lowry is CLEARLY out of shape.

And RaptorReuben, Rockets are my 2nd favourite team so i know what Lowry looked like in Houston. Lowry once asked the Rockets organization to choose between him and McHale. The guy acts like he's a superstar. He needs to realize that he's Kyle Lowry not Derrick Rose. Talking like that to people with power will get you out of the league sooner than you think.
                              I'm fine with Lowry taking random 3's to keep the defense honest, especially when he's shooting like 40% (preferably later in the shot clock however) . And how do you know he's out of shape? He battled through injuries and is getting limited minutes presumably because of his back tightness (he is always working his back on the bench) and/or other issues. He has been solid a midst this awful season with a terrible offensive system. I won't blame the coach, but his health and the offensive system he is being forced to run would definitely take its toll on any point guard of his style (high octane, drive and kick, needs perimeter shooters to kick to).

I just don't get all the Lowry hate. He is at the very least an above average point guard IMO. He is not the problem with this team

Comment

• We should've hire Jaque Vahn

Comment

Working...
                                X