Raptors NBA 2k13 Ratings and Signature Skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    Regardless whether you care about the game, it is a reflection of how the team and players are viewed in comparison to other teams and players in the league.
    But it's a reflection of a bunch of video game programmers. Why are their opinions important?

If I'm looking for real estate advice, I'm not looking at the makers of Sim City.

Comment

its just fun fluff, let it go.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        its just fun fluff, let it go.
        Translation: It's not important.

Just like I implied....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Just like I implied....
          First off, while I agree that this hardly counts as 'Must Read Raptors News', it certainly can be argued that this is at the very least, relevant.
          And just because its not important to you, doesn't mean that its not important to somebody else.

And Second of all; Sim City can teach you alot about Real Estate! Geez Nilanka.. Haha like don't buy a Green square if its beside a Yellow Square.
          Or, only buy a place if it has a Power Pole within 4 blocks of you.
          And crucial bit here; Become the Mayor instead of just moving into a town. You get a Mansion and can place it anywhere!!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Just like I implied....
            Then don't read it. Jeez...

I'm thinking this weekend i'm gonna pick the game up. Pretty excited.
            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
              I'm thinking this weekend i'm gonna pick the game up. Pretty excited.
              At first I was pretty disappointed .. was expecting alot more ... but upon further review, its just a better looking, better playing 2k12.

Comment

Ratings suck ass 2k has always been crap at them

Comment

Although JV's rating isin't that high, I still find his pick and rolls pretty effective, and he gets some blocks. So although his rating stinks, the gameplay for him is pretty realistic

Comment

Working...
                  X