No announcement yet.

The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't know if Manny can break through that Philly Shell. Floyds defense is almost impenetrable. But, if anyone can do it, it'll be Pacquiao.

Comment

Found these:
      Some quick little facts/quotes about Roy Jones Jr;

~ "hits like a heavyweight and moves like a lightweight. " -George foremen

~ Montell Griffin (who has spared Floyd Mayweather (whom main "weapon" is his speed)stated- Floyd was no comparison as far as speed. Roy was much faster.

~ "He possesses the fastest hands in boxing with lightning fast moves and explosive power in both hands." -Bert Sugar

~ "the greatest fighter of all time. " -Mike MacCallum

~ Roy is his career has held 10-11 major titles

~ the first boxer in 106 years to start his career at light middleweight and then go on to be heavyweight world champion .

~ In his 6 defenses of his super middleweight belt(s)he won all of them by KO.

~ the first boxer to go a whole round without getting hit

~ most HBO appearances.

~ he went 10 years where he didn't even lose a round.
      The guy would have absolutely demolished Mayweather or Pacquiao in my opinion. And considering he fought as a Light Middleweight at one point, and still went on to win the Heavyweight Belt .. its no question in my mind.
      Last edited by Joey; Fri May 1, 2015, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Haha, Manny smiled throughout the staredown.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          I just don't know if Manny can break through that Philly Shell. Floyds defense is almost impenetrable. But, if anyone can do it, it'll be Pacquiao.
          Who doesn't love smart defenses? I think, I am neutral boxing fan, and I do love Manny as a boxer (not a person.. he's a cocky bastard) and yes his defense is amazing....... I got to take Manny here.. I guess. ofc.. he's not the same fighter he was what.. 5-6 years ago? but still.. I'm so done with his "protecting the zero" boxing. Man up, Floyd. #rocwellisdrunk

Comment

TMT baby! The Manny Team!
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I really have no idea how this fight will go, and its driving me bonkers ...

Comment

Comment

jeez!

Comment

Manny-Floyd streams?

Not sure where to post this
                    But like the title says, can anyone PM me a free, proper stream to the Mayweather fight tonight ?

I really cant afford $100 to stream the fight. hell i dont even have cable to order the thing

i would appreciate it a lot if somoene could PM me one

thanks

Comment

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/311451...ny_pacquiao/#_

enjoy the fight

Comment

Comment

Will we be able to stream the fight somewhere? Or do they got that shit locked down?
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            Will we be able to stream the fight somewhere? Or do they got that shit locked down?
                            Ha, they wish.

or check sites like myp2p, gofeed2all.eu, atdhe, vipleague.is and many many more!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Ha, they wish.

or check sites like myp2p, gofeed2all.eu, atdhe, vipleague.is and many many more!
                              Aw gee thanks bud!
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Vegas airport is getting paid! So many private jets.

Last edited by rocwell; Sat May 2, 2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X