X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey studio interview with TSN

http://iphone.tsn.ca/tsnpodcasts/Casey_092712.mp3
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Dwane Casey made some good points about our rookies. He speaks with the utter most patience. No wonder why he is so respected.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

The word is "utmost", but yeah, I think the interviewers hit it on the head when they said that coach Casey is a guy who when he speaks, gives hope to the sports fans of the city. Respect and patience are two good things to have as a coach for sure.

Comment

Ion66 wrote: View Post
        The word is "utmost", but yeah, I think the interviewers hit it on the head when they said that coach Casey is a guy who when he speaks, gives hope to the sports fans of the city. Respect and patience are two good things to have as a coach for sure.
        My bad, was writing from my Ipod

A little disappointed that we didn't hear much about Demar, Fields, and Acy.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

what i understand is he likes bargnani a lot and maybe he will push him to be even better than the 13 game sample . with better defense around him and better offence overall maybe this is finaly the start of a really great story thats what i get from
          that interview

Comment

Ion66 wrote: View Post
            For the record, "utmost" and "uttermost" are both acceptable.

Comment

Working...
            X