No announcement yet.

Media Day/Training Camp Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks like he is getting some Linas swagger. Those Lithuanians and their swagger. I hope he has Linas's temper too.

Comment

Boatload of interviews right here: http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/2012/10/01
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Hearing John Lucas' story was really cool, I recommend hearing what this guy has to say on the website. I love his approach to the game.

Demar looked like he had a chip on his shoulder, he looks ready to prove people wrong.

Jonas has come a long way with his English
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I will get on the new avatar search
          Hahah pfft, that's easy to fix using 'Microsoft Paint'.

Comment

Great interview with Casey. Q by fans.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

First interview I heard was Lucas. He's going to be a fave of mine...I know that already.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                First interview I heard was Lucas. He's going to be a fave of mine...I know that already.
                Indeed, I can listen to Lucas talk all day.

If only Bayless had even a bit of his confidence or toughness...

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  As CRF said....

I will get on the new avatar search, Commish.
                  Here's a good pic to use, Matt. Fresh outta DeMar's twitter.

EDIT: Scratch that, this one is a little better

Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Mon Oct 1, 2012, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Man some great interviews on the Raps site. No doubt the players are expecting a significant move up for the team. Jose is thinking of Toronto as home now. I'm liking that. Sounds good for next year. He and his wife and their newborn are anchored here so maybe the "Nash Effect" (wanting to stay near the child) could have an impact.

Comment

Fields is really well spoken. Media can't shake him at all. He verges on eloquent. I like that fact that he doesn't mumble the way a lot of the players do. Taling about Lin "Just being there, with the most popular person in the world for two weeks. It was great. Somethign I can tell my kids 'I was there for Linsanity.'" Love it.

Comment

Kyle Lowry "Everyone is really set on makin' the playoffs this year. That's really our goal...I don't know how hard you've got to pull on the rope. Everyone is already on the rope."

He's known Alan Anderson for seven years and worked out with him in LA.

"It's realistic for us to make the playoffs."

On Landry Fields: "Last year he was put into a role that was all defense. I think he's more athletic, more talented than people know. I think he's going to be able to put up some good numbers."

Comment

Kleiza " A Lot of roles gonna be defined during training camp...and that's what I'm looking forward to."

I can see bodies on the hardwood as Linas "defines" roles for the various players.

Comment

Is it really obvious that I am pumping for 1000 posts before Christmas? Do I get a prize at the 1000 mark?

Comment

Training camp begins

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                                Is it really obvious that I am pumping for 1000 posts before Christmas? Do I get a prize at the 1000 mark?

Puffing up your post count, Puffer?

Comment

Working...
                                X