Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: NBA League Pass - Raptors

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default NBA League Pass - Raptors

    Not sure if i'm allowed to ask my question here, but in any case, its here already, hehehe

    Do you guys know if i get the NBA league pass, will i be able to watch all the Raps games online? Or are some or all games blocked since I'm watching in Canada.

    I dont have cable TV and those streaming sites are just awful.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,537
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm pretty sure they have an NBA League Pass Canada.

    http://www.nba.com/nba_tv/league_pass.html if you go here, they have a link at the bottom, that says "Canadian Users, click here".

    It didn't take me anywhere of use, but thats at least evidence that you probably need the Canada specific version in order for it to work.
    In Masai we Trust.

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Don't get the League Pass Broadband. All of the games that are broadcast in Canada are blacked out, which includes every game on TSN, TSN2, and Sportsnet. Which means every Raptors game.

    One option you can try is to get yourself a VPN service (I use https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/), use a European IP address, then sign up for the International League Pass Broadband. It's 179 euros for the season, plus whatever you pay for the VPN.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic All-Star slaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,095
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tkfu wrote: View Post
    Don't get the League Pass Broadband. All of the games that are broadcast in Canada are blacked out, which includes every game on TSN, TSN2, and Sportsnet. Which means every Raptors game.
    Yes, beware the blackouts.... I found this out the hard way when I signed up previously and didn't pay enough attention to the fine print. tkfu's suggestion sounds like a good one.

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default league pass

    i had it last year and i dont know why but it let me watch raptor games. It only blacked out anything that was on national TV in the US, which was never the raptors.

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mal1018 wrote: View Post
    i had it last year and i dont know why but it let me watch raptor games. It only blacked out anything that was on national TV in the US, which was never the raptors.
    And you live in Canada?

    My friend was telling me that i can watch the Raps games through rogers on demand, since my mom has rogers and i can use her login info. Are al the games broadcasted through rogers on demand?

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks guys

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I don't think you can get the TSN/TSN2 games on rogers on demand, only the sportsnet ones.

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mal1018 wrote: View Post
    i had it last year and i dont know why but it let me watch raptor games. It only blacked out anything that was on national TV in the US, which was never the raptors.
    Even if it is blacked out, the game can be watched eventually on-line no? Does anyone know how long one has to wait after blackouts to watch?


    I used to watch the games on TSN, but I no longer have cable (cause I was only watching it for raps games). I'm hoping that this is the answer...

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic All-Star Employee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NORTHCOAST
    Posts
    1,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Anyone know what NBA Game Time is? I found this:

    http://watch.nba.com/nba/help.jsp

    it's for international countries. I don't have cable and I'm getting sick of shitty streams.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

  11. #11
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Employee wrote: View Post
    Anyone know what NBA Game Time is? I found this:

    http://watch.nba.com/nba/help.jsp

    it's for international countries. I don't have cable and I'm getting sick of shitty streams.
    hahahaha employee! read from the top dude! thats what ive been trying to find out!

  12. #12
    Raptors Republic All-Star Employee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NORTHCOAST
    Posts
    1,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Man their site is a total piece. Why is this shit so complicated? I'm getting irate. Is there someone I can call and yell at?
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

  13. #13
    Raptors Republic Rookie skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I've already signed up for nba league pass broadband lol I have no idea what to expect but hopefully i get raps games!!!!

  14. #14
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    And you live in Canada?

    My friend was telling me that i can watch the Raps games through rogers on demand, since my mom has rogers and i can use her login info. Are al the games broadcasted through rogers on demand?
    yes I'm in canada and also fyi the best investment i've made over the last 2 years or so. Nice to be able to watch raps but better to be able to watch great basketball from other teams and to do so in an hour is even better.

  15. #15
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    it's instant, the moment it's over you can watch it

  16. #16
    Raptors Republic Starter James Ballswin (Realizar)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    839
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Where to watch live sports online?


  17. #17
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,742
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    dude can we use images in our sigs now? or is that just for mods. Y'all need to let us regular users do it too

  18. #18
    Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,404
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote skywalker wrote: View Post
    I've already signed up for nba league pass broadband lol I have no idea what to expect but hopefully i get raps games!!!!
    You don't.

  19. #19
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    Not sure if i'm allowed to ask my question here, but in any case, its here already, hehehe

    Do you guys know if i get the NBA league pass, will i be able to watch all the Raps games online? Or are some or all games blocked since I'm watching in Canada.

    I dont have cable TV and those streaming sites are just awful.
    So I got NBA League Pass Broadband (International League Pass actually) last season and every game was blacked out. However, with the use of a proxy or VPN service (like the one I use --> http://unblock-us.com/), I was able to watch every game without a hitch. I was even able to get games that were nationally televised (including the playoffs)!!!
    Another thing NBA League Pass Broadband allows is that you can view any regular season game 24 - 48 hours after it has aired (I think playoffs was 72 hours, not sure though).

    Now I can't say the same thing will work again (cause they may have made changes to block this, not sure), but I'll be getting it again this season and if its anything like last year, its gonna be awesome! ^_^

  20. #20
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    thefirstrow.eu, actually pretty good quality
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •