• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to watch live sports online?

First Row.
    RR OG

Comment

dude can we use images in our sigs now? or is that just for mods. Y'all need to let us regular users do it too

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
        I've already signed up for nba league pass broadband lol I have no idea what to expect but hopefully i get raps games!!!!
        You don't.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
          Not sure if i'm allowed to ask my question here, but in any case, its here already, hehehe

Do you guys know if i get the NBA league pass, will i be able to watch all the Raps games online? Or are some or all games blocked since I'm watching in Canada.

I dont have cable TV and those streaming sites are just awful.
          So I got NBA League Pass Broadband (International League Pass actually) last season and every game was blacked out. However, with the use of a proxy or VPN service (like the one I use --> http://unblock-us.com/), I was able to watch every game without a hitch. I was even able to get games that were nationally televised (including the playoffs)!!!
          Another thing NBA League Pass Broadband allows is that you can view any regular season game 24 - 48 hours after it has aired (I think playoffs was 72 hours, not sure though).

Now I can't say the same thing will work again (cause they may have made changes to block this, not sure), but I'll be getting it again this season and if its anything like last year, its gonna be awesome! ^_^

Comment

thefirstrow.eu, actually pretty good quality
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

punitlad wrote: View Post
              So I got NBA League Pass Broadband (International League Pass actually) last season and every game was blacked out. However, with the use of a proxy or VPN service (like the one I use --> http://unblock-us.com/), I was able to watch every game without a hitch. I was even able to get games that were nationally televised (including the playoffs)!!!
              Another thing NBA League Pass Broadband allows is that you can view any regular season game 24 - 48 hours after it has aired (I think playoffs was 72 hours, not sure though).

Now I can't say the same thing will work again (cause they may have made changes to block this, not sure), but I'll be getting it again this season and if its anything like last year, its gonna be awesome! ^_^
              Thanks man! If you dont mind posting again here maybe a week or two after the season starts and let us know if it worked again?

Thanks!!!

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                thefirstrow.eu, actually pretty good quality
                You never know what you're gonna get with illegal streams. They're also very good at copping out at THE worst times. I ain't no computer nerd but one of em once told me that the more people that are watching the same stream the slower it is. That could be totally wrong though. But it might make sense why it always seems to lag only on the last 2 minutes of a game.
                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

League Pass VPN location

punitlad wrote: View Post

Where did you set your unblock-us to make this work? I'm a Raptors fan without cable. I do have unblock-us. Did you put your VPN in the states? Europe? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                  X