Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundgarden is back!

http://www.soundgardenworld.com/

I kind of like their new song. I give them credit for not changing. Kim Thayil still plays a mean guitar!

On a seperate note:

I stayed in the theatre through the credits of The Avengers just to hear this song.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Love them! Everyone needs a dose of real rock every now and then, and these guys are the real thing. Chris Cornell is amazing

Comment

Crappy band still crappy. More news at 11.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

i thought it was a garden where they play sounds

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          i thought it was a garden where they play sounds
          Oh, it is. They play amazing sounds at that.

You have to check them out. Nothing spells Teenage angst better than some Grunge rock.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Good tune. Glad they're back together because they've made a lot of good music. Chris Cornell is one of the greatest modern rockers hands down. He's up there with Grohl for sure.

I hate how they give the whole damn plot away to the movie in the video. I haven't seen it yet...

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              Oh, it is. They play amazing sounds at that.

You have to check them out. Nothing spells Teenage angst better than some Grunge rock.
              nah I've never really liked rock. I'm sure they are good but its not my style of music

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                nah I've never really liked rock. I'm sure they are good but its not my style of music
                this is not your typical nickleback or even your classic rock.

if you don't like those songs. Than... I don't know...much much better than anything put on the radio since.

Comment

Comment

My favorite. Heavy guitar rift.

Comment

Kim Thayil is def top 100

Comment

Just gonna use this thread to post soundgarden performances...

But, I mean seriously those were the times in seattle..You have the amazing Eddie Vedder backing up Cornell on vocals..and it was probably a cheap ticket..you just don't get that these days

Comment

Working...
                        X