Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble in Paradise Calderon Fans. Jose's Not Happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
    I hope Caldy's post game interview last night on The Score will finally put to rest any idea of a PG controversy. He is a team player first and foremost. He repeated what he's been saying all along, I'm paraphrasing here, that he just wants the team to win and will do what he can to help. He also said of course he'd want more mins, but that it's not an issue.
    His interview after last night's game really did clarify his attitude on coming off the bench this season. It was exactly how you translated it earlier in this thread, he is fine with playing with the 2nd unit, he would like more minutes but that is how every player in the league feels, he feels that the team is doing well right now and whatever he needs to do to help the team win, he will do. He is taking a VERY professional attitude about this and is being a great team player by just making the most of whatever time he is given on the court. He wants to win and I don't think that there is a problem right now. I have more respect for Caldy this season for doing whatever it takes to win.

Comment

You know what? TJ said the same sort of thing a couple years ago and the media and fans ripped him a new one. Meanwhile everyone was slurping Jose. My what a couple seasons can do... I am totally intrigued to see how the media handles their former golden boy.

Comment

Working...
      X