No announcement yet.

The annual "15 pounds of muscle" watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15lbs of muscle .. with a proper trainer, proper diet, proper facility, proper schedule and regime.. not problem for a dude who's already naturally big..

most you dudes have never seen a gym or trained for any kind of sport if you think its not possible. reason regular people can't do it is cuz its mad expensive and you have to basically make it your job.

Comment

He is now a beast, and will morph into Andre Borg within weeks. Why can't you guys see this!?

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
        He is now a beast, and will morph into Andre Borg within weeks. Why can't you guys see this!?
        He just needs to shave his head and trim that beard in to a goatee

Comment

Just watched Bargnani play in Halifax and he actually looks great.....more muscle definition and was looking pretty explosive so I wouldn't worry about the weight

Comment

GoHuskies wrote: View Post
            Just watched Bargnani play in Halifax and he actually looks great.....more muscle definition and was looking pretty explosive so I wouldn't worry about the weight
            You were at the scrimmage? Any other thoughts? We can't wait back here.

Comment

Yeah went down to watch the scrimmage and was pleasantly surprised.......Davis played well and was much more aggressive and finished with a dd. Ross played good defense and dropped the few shots he took.....Fields shot was off but he was a factor on the floor and most of the time we t against Kleiza. Bargnani shot well, rebounded and as I said looked stronger.....the rest were as expected.....Derozan looked to be little more aggressive.......

Comment

that nigga looked quite slow, its the first preseason game so im not sounding the alarm just yet

Comment

Working...
                X