Draft date/time: Sun Oct 7 2:00pm EST
Assistant Commissioner: joey_hesketh
RaptorsRepublic.com Group Page
League Page - Hosted by Yahoo Sports
CBA (Collective Baller Agreement):
- Standard Yahoo league scoring
- 15 man roster (PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN)
- Year 1 draft will be a live auction featuring both veterans and rookies
- Year 2 draft and there after will be a live standard draft featuring only rookies.
- Draft order to be determined later.
- Draft picks can be traded,
- Salary cap will be based on years and the cap will be 40 years. After the draft is complete you will assign years to your players. The total of all players combined on your roster cannot be greater than 40 at this point in the off-season.
- After this point free agency begins. Teams may sign players to multi-season contracts if they have the cap space. If they do not have cap space than can sign players to one year deals; such a player cannot be extended in the off-season.
- Free agency will use a money system. Each team is given equal FA dollars which they can use to place secret bids on FA's who are currently on waivers. When a player is signed the team must immediately post on the league page or the league thread if it is a multi-season signing. If no mention is made within a one week window of the signing then the signing is deemed a one year deal regardless of cap space.
- Released players' contracts will continue count against a team's cap.
- Exception: Each team has a one time amnesty clause available for use. This will allow you to cut one player in the off-season without any salary cap implications.
- At the end of the year you are allowed to two sign players on your roster to an extension for as many years as you want provided you remain under cap. This decision must be made prior to the draft.
- Exception: You will be allowed to additionally re-sign or extend one player on your roster who you drafted as a rookie. [Effective 2013 draft]