This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drizz wrote: View Post
    ESPN is a good one. There is also CBS which is ok as well. I have heard really good things about fleaflicker but have yet to join one of their leagues.
    I'm not against looking into another host; certainly if there are good other options for Dynasty. Lets get back on this topic in the offseason.

Comment

• For those who lose their first round play-off series: places 5-8 will be decided by match-ups as well, our season ain't over yet...

Unfortunately no play-off rounds for 9-16, so for the draft position we'll have to work out something else.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
        That's only because you didn't set your line-up when you were in full battle for the last play-off spot...
        lol, I know. Work got busy.

Comment

• Congrats Drizz!!

That is such an epic win by Drizz .. great fight put up by Skywalker, but think about it ... Drizz didn't make ONE move all year. Talk about trusting your Draft Strategy! Hah, Check out his Roster, not even a Top 10 Fantasy player on the team. Amazing. We could all learn a thing or two. Congrats man!

Was going to try and pick a Finals MVP from your lineup, but honestly, the contributions are so evenly distributed its tough to single any one player out!
          Brandon Jennings, Rodney Stuckey, Paul Millsap and Kemba Walker all had pretty fantastic Weeks.

Final Standings:

1. drizz
          2. Skywalkers
          3. WJF
          4. Tucas
          5. Matt52
          6. joey_hesketh
          7. Soft Euro
          8. Apollo
          9. coastal
          10. jbml
          11. Keeping it Real !!
          12. Mack North
          13. The Coach
          14. concept
          15. Kadazzle
          16. Vykis

(I think I got these right. Haha)

Congrats Everyone on a Successful Season!!
          Last edited by Joey; Mon Apr 8, 2013, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• When is the deadline to sign your own 2 free agents before the draft?

It would be good to know the free agent list before the draft as well.

Dynasty never sleeps.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              When is the deadline to sign your own 2 free agents before the draft?

Dynasty never sleeps.
              I would love to see some off-season moves as well. I am looking to deal!
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Thanks Joey
                Yeah I decided to live or die by my original team. There will be some moves next season for sure.

Great season everyone!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  When is the deadline to sign your own 2 free agents before the draft?

Dynasty never sleeps.
                  WJF wrote: View Post
                  I would love to see some off-season moves as well. I am looking to deal!
                  I edited the rosters so that all current unrestricted free agents are on the available players list.

I'm not against facilitating trading during the off-season; they will have to be subject to certain trade trules and you'll probably have to work them out through mail instead of through Yahoo (I don't think that trading is possible during the off season on Yahoo).

I'll make a bunch of posts in the upcoming periode about commissioning, trades, our collections of managers, the draft, etc. I'll put each subject in a separate post to enable discussion.

Comment

• End of season rosters and 2013-2014 starting rosters

I have made the final adjustment to the capsheet and made the starting capsheet for the new season. Please check these, as it's very well possible that I've made some mistakes!

Here's the final capsheet of the 2012-2013 season.

Here's the new capsheet for the 2013-2014 season with the adjusted contract length. Players that have 0 contract years but are still on the roster are restricted free agents. Every team can resign up to two of their own restricted free agents; the others will become unrestricted free agents.

Comment

• Btw: rosters are officially locked now; you can't add free agents at this moment. For some reason Yahoo allows to do this even though the settings are such that this should not be possible.

Comment

• Thanks Euro! You're the man!

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                        Btw: rosters are officially locked now; you can't add free agents at this moment. For some reason Yahoo allows to do this even though the settings are such that this should not be possible.
                        Good call man. Just locked all the teams in Keeper as well.
                        Last edited by Joey; Tue Apr 9, 2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Thanks Euro! You're the man!

Good call man. Just locked all the teams in Keeper as well.
                          Can you do that in Dynasty as well? I didn't see how to do it. In the settings it says that the rosters will be locked after ellimination, but I was still able to add players.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                            Can you do that in Dynasty as well? I didn't see how to do it. In the settings it says that the rosters will be locked after ellimination, but I was still able to add players.
                            Done and Done. So weird though, they must have a master-deadline for ALL leagues, or something.
                            Anywho, Dynasty is now locked down from any Add/Drops. Left Trades unlocked, but not sure if that can be used at this point or not.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Done and Done. So weird though, they must have a master-deadline for ALL leagues, or something.
                              Anywho, Dynasty is now locked down from any Add/Drops. Left Trades unlocked, but not sure if that can be used at this point or not.
                              Great.

Comment

• thanks for updating the rosters. looking forward to next year
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X