Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 734

Thread: RR NBA Dynasty League - S1

  1. #621
    Raptors Republic All-Star WJF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,611
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    WJF, How many years do you have Lance Stephenson for? There is nothing on him on the cap sheet I was given.
    1

  2. #622
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    434
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Complete I believe

  3. #623
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote jbml wrote: View Post
    Complete I believe
    can you say who you are keeping here?

    I can fix Yahoo! site that way.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  4. #624
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    434
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    durant aminu derozen nash foye brand barnes singler olynk

  5. #625
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Update:

    Matt52, tucas, WJF, The Coach, Joey, and jbml are ready for free agency.

    6/16
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  6. #626
    Raptors Republic All-Star WJF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,611
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Update:

    Matt52, tucas, WJF, The Coach, Joey, and jbml are ready for free agency.

    6/16
    Less than 3 weeks till regualr season starts, lets get on this guys!

  7. Like Joey, mcHAPPY liked this post
  8. #627

  9. #628
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  10. #629
    Raptors Republic Starter skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    214
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Update:

    Matt52, tucas, WJF, The Coach, Joey, and jbml are ready for free agency.

    6/16
    In what way am i not ready?

  11. #630
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote skywalker wrote: View Post
    In what way am i not ready?
    SOrry dude!
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  12. #631
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Update:

    Matt52, tucas, WJF, The Coach, Joey, skywalker, and jbml are ready for free agency.

    7/16
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  13. #632
    Raptors Republic Starter skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    214
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Update:

    Matt52, tucas, WJF, The Coach, Joey, skywalker, and jbml are ready for free agency.

    7/16
    Yea I am!

  14. #633
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote jbml wrote: View Post
    durant aminu derozen nash foye brand barnes singler olynk
    I need the years your signing Olynyk for and the years for your 2 players you're resigning.

  15. #634
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    I need the years your signing Olynyk for and the years for your 2 players you're resigning.
    Scratch that I got it.

  16. #635
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Still waiting on years from James Ballswin, Drizz, Kadazzle, Keeping it Real!!, Koncept, Mack North, Vykis, and SoftEuro's former team.

  17. #636
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    Still waiting on years from James Ballswin, Drizz, Kadazzle, Keeping it Real!!, Koncept, Mack North, Vykis, and SoftEuro's former team.
    Joey is taking care of finding a replacement owner for SoftEuro.

    Vykis might need to be replaced if we don't hear from him soon.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  18. #637
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    3,400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Rookie - Trey Burke 2 years

    Re-signing Eric Bledsoe for 3 years
    Can I extend Andre Drummond for 2 years as well, or does it have to be someone with FA status?

    That would bring my cap to 28 if Drummond is extended. If not then I'll stay put and be at 26.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

  19. #638
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Rookie - Trey Burke 2 years

    Re-signing Eric Bledsoe for 3 years
    Can I extend Andre Drummond for 2 years as well, or does it have to be someone with FA status?

    That would bring my cap to 28 if Drummond is extended. If not then I'll stay put and be at 26.
    Thanks, updated.
    I believe earlier we decided we could only extend free agents.

  20. #639
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Rookie - Trey Burke 2 years

    Re-signing Eric Bledsoe for 3 years
    Can I extend Andre Drummond for 2 years as well, or does it have to be someone with FA status?

    That would bring my cap to 28 if Drummond is extended. If not then I'll stay put and be at 26.
    Thanks.

    Bold: only extensions for free agents.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  21. #640
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Update:

    Matt52, tucas, WJF, The Coach, Joey, skywalker, jbml, and Mack North are ready for free agency.

    8/16
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •