Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think those who don't submit their picks should still get a rookie. Just using the order that players were drafted would be the fairest way to do it. Life gets busy at times and perhaps people haven't been on here to check on things.

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
      I think those who don't submit their picks should still get a rookie. Just using the order that players were drafted would be the fairest way to do it. Life gets busy at times and perhaps people haven't been on here to check on things.
      Then they might get a rookie they don't want.

I think anyone who doesn't get their pick in gets skipped BUT they can add a rookie until free agency on a first come, first serve basis.

When free agency rolls around, everyone is up for grabs.

That should give people another couple of weeks to add a rook if they wish.

Comment

• Have not heard from:

Vykis
        The Coach
        Soft Euro
        The franchise formerly known as Apollo
        Joey
        Tucas

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Have not heard from:

Vykis
          The Coach
          Soft Euro
          The franchise formerly known as Apollo
          Joey
          Tucas
          Soft Euro has my pick. So nothing from me.

Comment

• In the future could we not do a draft on this message board. First pick submits his pick in a draft thread, second pick has 24 hours to select and so on....could that work?
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
              In the future could we not do a draft on this message board. First pick submits his pick in a draft thread, second pick has 24 hours to select and so on....could that work?
              I was looking for suggestions before this whole thing started. I thought about this method as well, but you run into the same issues of people not keeping with the proposed time-table; whether their fault or not. And that way, the draft will take over 2 weeks to do.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                I was looking for suggestions before this whole thing started. I thought about this method as well, but you run into the same issues of people not keeping with the proposed time-table; whether their fault or not. And that way, the draft will take over 2 weeks to do.
                I'll get this done this evening.

Comment

I'll get this done this evening.
                  You're the man!

And just so we're clear, I wasn't saying this current process will take 2 weeks.
                  Was saying it would if we had to reserve a whole day per individual pick.
                  I'm very pleased with how relatively smoothly this has gone. Minus the out-standing pickers.

Thanks again for your help Matt!
                  Last edited by Joey; Mon Oct 7, 2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    You're the man!

And just so we're clear, I wasn't saying this current process will take 2 weeks.
                    Was saying it would if we had to reserve a whole day per individual pick.
                    I'm very pleased with how relatively smoothly this has gone. Minus the out-standing pickers.

Thanks again for your help Matt!
                    For sure. I know you know that I know what you meant - what?

Draft results out in a few minutes!

Comment

• 2013 RR Dynasty League Draft

**I think I have this all right. Check to see if the order is right. I have original emails so if I made a boo-boo we can refer there. Otherwise, Joey it is on you to assign players to teams**

1. Koncept - Ben McLemore

2. Vykis - No pick received

3. Coastal - Anthony Bennett

4. Kadazzle - Victor Oladipo

5. The Coach - No pick received

6. Mack North - Trey Burke

7. Keeping it Real - Cody Zeller

8. JBML - Kelly Olynyk

9. Apollo - No pick received

10. SoftEuro - No Pick Received

11. Joey (belongs to SoftEuro) - No pick received

12. Matt52 - Michael Carter-Williams

13. Tucas (belongs to The Coach) - No pick received

14. WJF - Nerlens Noel

15. Skywalker (belongs to Koncept) - Otto Porter

16. drizz - CJ McCollum

Comment

• Thanks for the awesome speedy work Matt!

When does free agency start?

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                          Thanks for the awesome speedy work Matt!

When does free agency start?
                          No problem.

FA would be up to Joey but I would put forward idea of starting weekend of 19th-20th and having it wrap up the following weekend.

That gives a few days to tidy up roster before season tips off.

Comment

No problem.

FA would be up to Joey but I would put forward idea of starting weekend of 19th-20th and having it wrap up the following weekend.

That gives a few days to tidy up roster before season tips off.
                            Following up on this, Joey it says you've got the Keeper deadline as October 27th, 11:59pm.

I've set my keepers as the guys under contract plus 2 free agents who I signed with less than cap (40 years) who I could resign as per our "CBA".

I would think this keeper deadline should be moved up until the start of FA so we know who is available.

For example, I am resigning Sanders and Jack while letting Blatche, Miles, and Dudley enter free agency.

Don't forget this post:
                            http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...l=1#post202770

Lots of information.
                            Last edited by mcHAPPY; Mon Oct 7, 2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Are we waiting until free agency to sign rookies/resign players? Personally I think it'd be better for everyone to submit their years for rookies and resignees now that way I could have them imputted before the start of free agency. I'm fine either way though. Also if we do decide to do this would either Joey or SoftEuro be able to send me the files from last year when you get the chance?
                              Last edited by tucas; Mon Oct 7, 2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                Are we waiting until free agency to sign rookies/resign players? Personally I think it'd be better for everyone to submit their years for rookies and resignees now that way I could have them imputted before the start of free agency. I'm fine either way though. Also if we do decide to do this would either Joey or SoftEuro be able to send me the files from last year when you get the chance?
                                I'm fine with opening things up for people to sign their Rookies, and re-sign their 2 players.
                                Anyone else have any thoughts?

And yes, Sorry Tucas, will send those files to you now.

Comment

Working...
                                X