This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Must have missed it somewhere, but why do some owners have less than $200 to spend?
    I'll fix that after draft.

I was just messing around to be sure the waiver wire/FAAB could be adjusted based on how much money is carried over after draft night.

Remember, that $200 has to do free agency and waiver wire throughout whole season.

Comment

• Assuming I cannot find internet access holed up in the mountains this coming weekend.....my preference would be to have the ability to veto any players that Yahoo puts on my team to round out my roster. I'm going to set my values, but have minimal faith in this system functioning well. I think this is reasonable for anyone who is going to miss a draft - to have the ability to drop the players automatically drafted without penalty.

Thoughts?

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
        Assuming I cannot find internet access holed up in the mountains this coming weekend.....my preference would be to have the ability to veto any players that Yahoo puts on my team to round out my roster. I'm going to set my values, but have minimal faith in this system functioning well. I think this is reasonable for anyone who is going to miss a draft - to have the ability to drop the players automatically drafted without penalty.

Thoughts?
        Well since no one else is answering....personally, that makes sense to me. You cannot 100% predict how an auto-draft will work out for you, so having some flexibility doesn't handcuff you for a year and it doesn't really give you any advantage since you'd be picking through the "scraps".

But what do I know?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ya I'm fine with that. Last year when we did the draft, if you didn't assign years to a guy, then he just went back into the FA pool. No issues here, because as Axel points out, your chances of finding a better replacement in the Scraps are going to be slim.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Ya I'm fine with that. Last year when we did the draft, if you didn't assign years to a guy, then he just went back into the FA pool. No issues here, because as Axel points out, your chances of finding a better replacement in the Scraps are going to be slim.
            Yeah, last year after the draft guys were dropping and picking up like crazy.

No issue adding and dropping until you assign years which will have to be done before 7pm EST on Tuesday, October 29th before the tip off of the season.

I just put my commish foot down. Joey/everyone: you cool with that deadline?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              I'm good with that deadline.

Comment

Yeah, last year after the draft guys were dropping and picking up like crazy.

No issue adding and dropping until you assign years which will have to be done before 7pm EST on Tuesday, October 29th before the tip off of the season.

You tell 'em Matt! I'm absolutely cool with that.

Comment

• 3 more days!!!!! Whoop whoop!

For the Tuesday years deadline, do we just post the year in this thread?
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    3 more days!!!!! Whoop whoop!

For the Tuesday years deadline, do we just post the year in this thread?
                    Yes.

Comment

• Just a reminder:

SEASON 2 FREE AGENCY OPENS IN 2 HOURS!

Comment

I'll fix that after draft.

I was just messing around to be sure the waiver wire/FAAB could be adjusted based on how much money is carried over after draft night.

Remember, that $200 has to do free agency and waiver wire throughout whole season.
                        This still needs adjustment

Comment

• Alex Len is in the Free Agent pool but he was drafted.

Comment

• Man, this is dumb. How did I miss both the leagues.

Are there any expansion teams allowed? Like can I join next season?
                            Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Wed Oct 30, 2013, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                              Man, this is dumb. How did I miss both the leagues.

Are there any expansion teams allowed? Like can I join next season?
                              Lol Sorry man. But I sent you SOOO many reminders!! Lol
                              How do you not show up until the day the season starts, and expect to still be in a KEEPER and DYNASTY league.

And I'm sure there will an opening or two next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X