Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I traded my pick away, can I still get a rookie since it's after the draft or do I have to wait until free agency?

Comment

• Rookie CJ McCollum - 3 years (even though he's injured ffs)

Danny Green - 3 years
      Shawn Marion - 2 years

Comment

• Added

Just waiting on Fully, Kadazzle, Keeping it Real, and Koncept. Reminder the deadline is Sunday night

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          I traded my pick away, can I still get a rookie since it's after the draft or do I have to wait until free agency?
          I'm too lazy to look at the rules, but it would make sense that you would have to wait until free agency.

Comment

• Amir johnson 2
            caron butler 1

rookies -
            otto porter 2
            ben mclemore 3
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

I traded my pick away, can I still get a rookie since it's after the draft or do I have to wait until free agency?
              I would think it only makes sense to wait for free agency. Otherwise, what's the point of draft picks?

About free agency... Is this beginning tomorrow? Or Oct 19-20th as I read somewhere earlier?

How many days will the initial waiver period be? Just so nobody misses out on bidding...

Comment

Ya definitely have to wait til Free Agency.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about Prized Rookie Trey Burke, Mack. That's a tough loss.

Comment

• For the free agency bidding, how exactly does that work? Do we place silent bids on every player that we want in one giant waiver, or is there a couple of different periods, so that you can see who you got (and how much you've spent) before targeting plan B?
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      For the free agency bidding, how exactly does that work? Do we place silent bids on every player that we want in one giant waiver, or is there a couple of different periods, so that you can see who you got (and how much you've spent) before targeting plan B?
                      I'm still trying to figure that out all now... Apollo was the one who dreamed this whole thing up. Lol

Unfortunately, the more I look around at the settings, the more I feel like an Auction Draft is the best option ... unless Matt can figure out a better way to set it all up.
                      Because I think once we activate the league, Available Players will go on waivers for 48 hours, and then just be complete Free Agents, and then its just a matter of first come, first served.
                      We can set the Waiver period for longer, but then you just don't know for longer whether or not you got the player.

Comment

• Not sure if this is possible with yahoo or not, could we set it for an initial 48 hour waiver period. Then after that is processed, manually reset the waiver period to start again for 24 hours for all remaining. Repeat as necessary?
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          I'm still trying to figure that out all now... Apollo was the one who dreamed this whole thing up. Lol

Unfortunately, the more I look around at the settings, the more I feel like an Auction Draft is the best option ... unless Matt can figure out a better way to set it all up.
                          Because I think once we activate the league, Available Players will go on waivers for 48 hours, and then just be complete Free Agents, and then its just a matter of first come, first served.
                          We can set the Waiver period for longer, but then you just don't know for longer whether or not you got the player.
                          I like the idea of the auction again. Just my two cents.
                          “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                          ― John Wooden

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

I was thinking the same thing. Mostly because I hate the idea of silent bidding.

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                              Me too
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                                I'm ok with an auction draft too

Comment

Working...
                                X