This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    I'd rather have you be the main man, or if you don't want responsibility for both leagues, that we bring someone else in. I'm ok with doing most of the leaguemanagement as an assistent, but my personal situation isn't such that I can be sure to have the time all the time. I have some months were I certainly can't keep up with things. Another reason to keep you as the main man is that I think it's good to have a moderator be the official commissionar for continuity's sake and for keeping a good link with the forum. We can still make it that I'll make a rulebook as was the intention and keep the capsheet up to date for now.
    Absolutely understand. Then it is settled. I'm happy to do my part.
    And happy to have you in whatever capacity you are able. You've been legendary so far for this league.

Comment

• So, if we end up using the draft lottery to determine our draft order, here are the NBA teams our lottery teams would be associated with. Playoff teams to be ordered from 9-16 based on their finish in the regular season.

Vykis - Magic
      Kadazzle - Bobcats
      Koncept - Cavs
      The Coach - Suns
      Mack North - Pelicans
      Keeping it Real - Kings
      JBML - Pistons
      Coastal - Wizards

Comment

• I think we should just go with that. It's a good solution.

Comment

• The two players I am going to resign are Larry Sanders and Jarrett Jack.

Everyone else (Dudley, Miles, Beverly, Blatche, Harris) will be unrestricted.

Comment

• Not sure I agree with coastal's plan, but I don't disagree as of now. *Tony Montana voice*FLY PELICAN FLY!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              The two players I am going to resign are Larry Sanders and Jarrett Jack.

Everyone else (Dudley, Miles, Beverly, Blatche, Harris) will be unrestricted.
              To clarify on this, I could not resign Harris anyways as he was picked up after I was over 40.

Comment

• any update on our fantasy draft?
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  any update on our fantasy draft?
                  coastal wrote: View Post
                  So, if we end up using the draft lottery to determine our draft order, here are the NBA teams our lottery teams would be associated with. Playoff teams to be ordered from 9-16 based on their finish in the regular season.

Vykis - Magic
                  Kadazzle - Bobcats
                  Koncept - Cavs
                  The Coach - Suns
                  Mack North - Pelicans
                  Keeping it Real - Kings
                  JBML - Pistons
                  Coastal - Wizards
                  Hey guys, sorry was on Vacation.

I actually really like this idea suggested by Coastal for deciding the draft order.
                  I guess now that the Lottery has already been decided we may get more people disagreeing, but as commish, I would say going forward, this will be how we decide draft order, unless there are any serious contentions.

So with that, the Lottery Picks for 2013 will go as follows:
                  1. Koncept
                  2. Vykis
                  3. Coastal
                  4. Kadazzle
                  5. The Coach
                  6. Mack North
                  7. Keeping it Real
                  8. JBML
                  Thats assuming Coastal placed those in the correct order. I just got in last night from Italy, and work today has been crazy, so I will double check his efforts, but I have to assume he was accurate.
                  Last edited by Joey; Mon Jun 10, 2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Not much time at hand at the moment for any leaguestuff, but I'm in favour of this as well.

Comment

• I will be resigning Felton and Kirilenko. Koufos will become a free agent.
                      “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                      ― John Wooden

Comment

• ill re-sign shannon brown and amir johnson
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Oh shit, i'm the number 2 pick, that's dope

Comment

• I guess now that we know who is going where, we could start posting our picks? Or, should we wait a couple days for the dust to settle (and more trades to potentially happen). I'm going to have to reassess who I'm extending this year as Greiveis Vasquez just got a whole lot less appealing....

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
                              I guess now that we know who is going where, we could start posting our picks? Or, should we wait a couple days for the dust to settle (and more trades to potentially happen). I'm going to have to reassess who I'm extending this year as Greiveis Vasquez just got a whole lot less appealing....
                              We're probably going to wait quit some time before we do the draft and we'll probably do it on Yahoo.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                                We're probably going to wait quit some time before we do the draft and we'll probably do it on Yahoo.
                                I'm not sure you can set up an 'official' draft through Yahoo with just Rookies .. Do you know if this is possible?

And for the rookie draft, I'm not sure we should wait. Keep it as real as possible. Make people pick their Rooks soon. In my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X