This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coach wrote: View Post
    What happens to an injured player? Will we be able to put them on the disabled list and then pick up a player till they return?
    Nope

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
      What happens to an injured player? Will we be able to put them on the disabled list and then pick up a player till they return?
      No IR in the NBA, no IR in our league.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
        Nope
        Thanks for the info!
        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
        ― John Wooden

Comment

• Will the amnesty clause be available to use on players we originally drafted, or can it be used on anyone throughout our Dynasty career?

Comment

• We didn't specified it had to be used on guys you drafted. You can use it on anyone.

Comment

• I had 1 roster spot left and went to pick up 2 guys off of waivers. I got Carl Landry but not the other guy I wanted because my roster was full. Do I have to assign years to Carl Landry or can I drop him and pick up the other guy I wanted?

Comment

• Ummm ... Koncept .. you spent $56 of your $100 TOTAL waiver moneys on Marcus Camby and CJ Watson? Did your friends Prank you or something?? Haha

Comment

• Joey - nice pick up on Wright. I was thinking but never pulled the trigger.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Joey - nice pick up on Wright. I was thinking but never pulled the trigger.
                    Thanks man! And I guess I should thank you for not bidding as wel! haha

Ya my hope is that Wright will be given a more permanent role in Dallas this year; after a pretty solid year last year.
                    And now with Dirk having the Bad Knee drained etc, hoping Wright will be able to capitalize.

I was eyeing both JJack and Blatche as well, but you likely outbid what I was willing to pay.
                    Last edited by Joey; Tue Oct 16, 2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Thanks man! And I guess I should thank you for not bidding as wel! haha

Ya my hope is that Wright will be given a more permanent role in Dallas this year; after a pretty solid year last year.
                      And now with Dirk having the Bad Knee drained etc, hoping Wright will be able to capitalize.

I was eyeing both JJack and Blatche as well, but you likely outbid what I was willing to pay.
                      I feel good about Blatche this year.

Comment

• Proposed Trade

Matt52 trades Tony Parker (Rank-61. 2-Year Contract) to The Coach for Sam Dalembert (Rank-100. 1-Year Contract)

Easy win for The Coach in this deal, but I guess Matt needs some help down low.
                        I won't be voting against it.
                        Works under the CBA.

However, I'd imagine there are people willing to give alot more than Sam Dalembert for Parker.
                        Last edited by Joey; Tue Oct 16, 2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Proposed Trade

Matt52 trades Tony Parker (Rank-61. 2-Year Contract) to The Coach for Sam Dalembert (Rank-100. 1-Year Contract)

Easy win for The Coach in this deal, but I guess Matt needs some help down low.
                          Works under the CBA.

However, I'd imagine there are people willing to give alot more than Sam Dalembert for Parker.
                          People had opportunities and I let it be known he was available. Granted one or two trades were blatantly insane but I made a lot of offers. Parker is hardly a hot commodity from what I can tell.

Also, I did mean to ask The Coach for a 1st round pick but I forgot and it wasn't until he accepted I realized my mistake. Whoops. Lucky Coach.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                            I had 1 roster spot left and went to pick up 2 guys off of waivers. I got Carl Landry but not the other guy I wanted because my roster was full. Do I have to assign years to Carl Landry or can I drop him and pick up the other guy I wanted?
                            We'll let you off the hook this time because it's the very beginning of the league but you can rank your waiver claims on the yahoo website. You need to do that in the future because we're not going to let you off next time. Alternatively you could simply put in one claim, not two.

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            Works under the CBA.
                            Same here.

Comment

• Joey, tucas, don't forget to submit your contract info in the appropriate group page for your signings:

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/gr...d=8&do=discuss

Comment

• I won't be voting against trades in the Dynasty League quickly; it's not just about player rankings, there's a lot more to consider in this league. And that's especially the case when the owner has been shopping a player, giving a big part of the league the chance to make an offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X