This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Rashard had a nice night at the office, if he can produce like that during regular season then i got myself a steal!
    Tyrus Thomas did too (14pts16rebs2ast1blk), got him for 1 buck

Comment

• Hmm now that I've slept on my trade, I think I regret trading Tony Allen ... but I did need 3PT help pretty bad. Hrmm .. damn you Fantasy Hoops ... taking over my life again.

Comment

• good to see some trades going already, active league!
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Are we allowed to amnesty a player prior to this season start or do we have to wait until next offseason to amnesty a player?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            Are we allowed to amnesty a player prior to this season start or do we have to wait until next offseason to amnesty a player?
            Lol, already??

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Lol, already??
              Lmao. Still trying to figure out what I was thinking when I assigned 4 years to Royce white.

Comment

• Page 1:

Exception: Each team has a one time amnesty clause available for use. This will allow you to cut one player in the off-season without any salary cap implications.
                You are in the off-season... Although I never thought someone would be using it already. LOL

Comment

• Has Ibaka added a 3pt shot to his game? He is 4/7 in preseason 3pt attempts. So many big guys trying to become guards, tsk tsk tsk. Hopefully he remembers his true calling and blocks the 3.7 shots per game again this year

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    Lmao. Still trying to figure out what I was thinking when I assigned 4 years to Royce white.
                    I saw that and laughed like hell.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Has Ibaka added a 3pt shot to his game? He is 4/7 in preseason 3pt attempts. So many big guys trying to become guards, tsk tsk tsk. Hopefully he remembers his true calling and blocks the 3.7 shots per game again this year
                      I saw him knock down a 3 vs the bulls last night and wondered where he pulled that out of. Moderation would be key for him, kinda like Bosh did in most of his time here.

And let's not forget the way DeRozan was knocking them down in the early part of last year, only to finish at 26% I believe. My assumption would be Ibaka will go back to the blocks once regular season starts.

Comment

• Do the Thunder is even a center out there knocking down shots? I think when the regular season starts you won't see him doing this often. If they want to beat the Lakers and then the Heat they need Ibaka in the paint slugging it out.

Comment

• Wow Tucas uses Amnesty on Royce White. Haha First one down.

Comment

• Has he officially confirmed that's what he wants? That should be done on the group page not here and it has to be a clear request.

EDIT: Oh wait, that's what he's done. Good stuff.

Comment

• Cap updates

I will issue a cap update once per month as I don't have time to track it day over day. Each team should know where they stand and should a trade go down I would update those two clubs early to insure it meets league rules.

Comment

• Well Matt just got a lot better with the harden to Houston trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X