Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has no one else noticed how damn straight Derozans teeth are this year??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pillowmint wrote: View Post
    Wrong! I'd notice more!

Seal is a good singer, like really good, but my god it looks like he lost a battle with Alien.

Derozen could be the second coming of Dell Curry but his face looks like a child picking off topping off a slice of pizza.
    Lol that was pretty good

Comment

Seal's face isn't acne though. Isn't it some form of Lupus?

Comment

lol, The View, Makeover Special invaded RR!!

Halloween can't come fast enough to save us all

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Seal's face isn't acne though. Isn't it some form of Lupus?
          Well Demars Derozans Mom has lupus. Maybe it has something to do with that.
          source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeMar_DeRozan

Comment

I'm sorry, but some of these comments are really aggravating.

Both Demar and his mother have lupus, a skin condition that causes rashes and inflammation on the skin. This isn't something that's just "curable" with a cream.

Comment

Tesla wrote: View Post

Both Demar and his mother have lupus, a skin condition that causes rashes and inflammation on the skin. This isn't something that's just "curable" with a cream.

+1

Comment

Sorry if my initial comment, I thought it was funny. I'm sure it was the Seal comment that was a little overboard.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

When I created this forum I had ZERO intentions bashing Derozan. I was merely pointing out his size difference and new pearly whites. For some reason others on here took the opportunity to make fun of the player. I would love to see what these posters look like... on second thought I probably wouldn't.

To those of you who did write something ignorant give your head a shake. I think it would be appropriate that you also remove your comment in respect to people with Lupus.
                  Last edited by pesterm1; Sat Oct 6, 2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Tesla wrote: View Post

It's way more than a skin disorder. I have an auto-immune disorder, and I can tell you, it kicks my ass on a regular basis. I really hope that Demar doesn't develop any of the more serious (and life threatening) symptoms if he does indeed have it as well. I haven't found any mention that anyone but his mother has it. Fingers crossed for him, because that's some serious stuff. Hopefully he just had bad acne and couldn't afford treatments.

Comment

I was joking of course, things like Lupus aren't actually that funny. However, I will say some people on this board are fricckin' hilarious!!
                      i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                        Well Demars Derozans Mom has lupus. Maybe it has something to do with that.
                        source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeMar_DeRozan
                        hopefully DeMar does not have Lupus.

Comment

And people don't understand why players don't want to come to Toronto...2 pages of making fun of the kid's looks? This is news? Make fun of his 3-point shot, pick apart his handles, but who cares if he goes to the dentist?

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                            When I created this forum I had ZERO intentions bashing Derozan. I was merely pointing out his size difference and new pearly whites. For some reason others on here took the opportunity to make fun of the player. I would love to see what these posters look like... on second thought I probably wouldn't.

To those of you who did write something ignorant give your head a shake. I think it would be appropriate that you also remove your comment in respect to people with Lupus.
                            Is that comment directed at me?

The reference to Seal and Lupus was serious. I always thought DD's face was acne scars. I really hope DD does not have Lupus.

Comment

dunphyj wrote: View Post
                              And people don't understand why players don't want to come to Toronto...2 pages of making fun of the kid's looks? This is news? Make fun of his 3-point shot, pick apart his handles, but who cares if he goes to the dentist?
                              Geez why you take it so personal, this forum has been slow for months.
                              DeMar's smile IS big news lol. but seriously hes got like a reverse Vegeta hairline.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                                Geez why you take it so personal, this forum has been slow for months.
                                DeMar's smile IS big news lol. but seriously hes got like a reverse Vegeta hairline.
                                It's not personal to me, but I can imagine to a young player who doesn't have a lot of confidence to begin with a thread where people are laughing at his skin and teeth seems a bit insensitive (I don't see too many real faces when I look up and down at our avatars, just sayin'). Just seems like there'd be more to talk about as we're already in camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X