X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dwight/Shaq saga continues..

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/1...iref%3Anbahpt1

Ha Ha Ha.

Shaq should shut up. He seems to hate the fact that he stayed in the league to long and everyone knew it. His defence mechanism for that is to trash other players.

Great player when he was younger. His last couple of years were a bit of a travesty. He never learned how to be second string.

Comment

Robin Lopez?? Even if he did mean Brook Lopez, that entire comment makes Shaq look like a little cry-baby.

Brook Lopez is a putz. And so is Retired-Shaq.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Robin Lopez?? Even if he did mean Brook Lopez, that entire comment makes Shaq look like a little cry-baby.

Brook Lopez is a putz. And so is Retired-Shaq.
        Seriously. He's just trolling like Don Cherry does in hockey. Wait... What? Did I just reference hockey on this board? *slaps myself*

Comment

Ahh Shaq.

It is pretty funny just how similar their careers have been

-both drafted by Orlando
          -both made it to the finals and lost with that team
          -both wanted off that team, and ended up with the Lakers
          -both run with the Superman moniker
          -both have an almost identical style of play
          -both have (or had anyways) a fun loving, joking style of approach to the media

If players "always watch people before us" - isn't Dwight the epitome of that?

I like Shaq, I think he is the most dominant player in history, but, what I can only define as jealousy, is making him look dumber than a brick wall.

Comment

Craiger wrote: View Post
            Ahh Shaq.

-both drafted by Orlando

I like Shaq, I think he is the most dominant player in history, but, what I can only define as jealousy, is making him look dumber than a brick wall.

Shaq would throw a Hulk-sized fit if he heard you say that lol

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
              Shaq would throw a Hulk-sized fit if he heard you say that lol
              Both Shaq and Dwight were pick-and-roll players. Both of them were dominant down low. Both were very athletic.

I'm speaking of Shaq about his prime years. Even thought Shaq had the better moves, there's no doubt Dwight is more athletic.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                I'm speaking of Shaq about his prime years. Even thought Shaq had the better moves, there's no doubt Dwight is more athletic.
                Yes but one is Shaq the most dominating big man in basketball history the other is more like David Robinson.

Maybe that's why Shaq hates Dwight, he reminds him too much of David Robinson

Apparently upset with the Admiral for his tepid response to O'Neal's autograph request years earlier, Shaq referred to him as ''Punk Ass David Robinson'' in his book Shaq Talks Back. O'Neal also wrote that he wanted to dominate Robinson on the court ''because I got tired of the goody-two-shoes image he was throwing out there

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Yes but one is Shaq the most dominating big man in basketball history the other is more like David Robinson.

Maybe that's why Shaq hates Dwight, he reminds him too much of David Robinson
                  Interesting. I actually do see Shaq a top 5 big man of all-time. While Dwight is the best centre in the league right now...

Dwight has a dominating type presence, but plays with what Shaq keeps calling 'European style of play." I think that could be a reason why Shaq hates Dwight. Dwight just doesn't use his strengths enough.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Craiger wrote: View Post
                    Ahh Shaq.

-both drafted by Orlando

Dwight is now switching to Iron Man, now he's going to have beef with AC Green

Comment

And because this thread is about guys who cant shoot freethrows, have you seen deandres jordans percentage in the preseason? he's 1for18

Comment

Shaq no doubt was the most dominant big man of his time when in his prime, and he was pretty good for a sound bite when he was playing. The worst thing is that we have to watch him try to be a commentator and make droning statements in his hulk monotone. I take solace in watching Barkley jab him constantly on Inside the NBA. I give Shaq another year or two before they toss him off that panel.

Comment

Th0m79 wrote: View Post
                          I take solace in watching Barkley jab him constantly on Inside the NBA. I give Shaq another year or two before they toss him off that panel.
                          That NBA panel is a joke anyway, they need some real NBA analysts out there not NBA personalities.

Comment

Working...
                          X