X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is a Dream

Toronto sends Jose Calderon, Kleiza, Bargs
    Denver sends Chandler, Lawson, Mozgov

Salary matches but don't know if the Nuggets want to pull this trigger.

Raps Lineups
    Lawson/Lowry/Lucas
    DeRozan/Ross/Anderson
    Chandler/Fields/McGuire
    Davis/Amir/Acy
    Val/Gray/Mozgov/Magloire??

Nuggets Lineups
    Calderon/Miller/Carter
    Igoudala/Hamilton/Fournier/
    Galinari/Kleiza/Brewer
    Bargs/Farried/Miller/Randolph
    McGee/Koufos

Why Toronto: We get an uprising star in Lawson, both he and Lowry will compete for the starting PG position but my bet will be Lawson, there will be nights where we will go small with Lawson, Lowry, DeRozan, Chandler and Val. Chandler has been our target two years ago and he will reunite with his ex-teammate in Fields. Our back courts are set, this summer we can go after some big FAs to boost our front court when Amir and Gray's contract expires, possibly Josh Smith, Al Jefferson, or go big on DeMarcus cousins and Greg Monroe, personally i like the latter so we can shift Val to the PF position. I think Val is more suited at the PF than C.

Why Denver: Denver gets Bargs who will compliment on Galinari, although Bargs can come off the bench as a 6th man for Farried as well. Calderon compete with Andre Miller for the starting PG position. Kleiza is coming back to where he started and he will be a decent backup behind Galinari. Denver will miss Lawson but they will have some cap this summer for signing a star-caliber PG.

Lol.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Lmao good job making the title "a dream"

Comment

I don't think either team wants to do this trade

Comment

At least he's starting to realize that all his trades are merely "dreams'....

Comment

So Nuggets would be trading their young star point guard for Bargnani who plays at a position they already got locked up for years to come

Comment

worst trade ever. We set a log jam at pg and Lowry will be pissed and also we'd get a controversy at the 3 cause we payed fucking 20 mill to fields and he'd be playing backup, and mozgov is a backup at best. You give up a potential all star PF who can score 20ppg with ease, a very efficient PG who rarely turns the ball over and can knock down the 3, and you lose a gritty SF who can shoot the long ball and rebound at a decent rate. Lawson is a good scorer and all but i wouldn't want him on our team and Chandler is basically the same as fields maybe a little more athletic. We give up way too much and Lawson is being overvalued

Comment

Working...
              X