Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME THREAD: Double Dose of Detroit! Part 1 @ Detroit (Valanciunas debut?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME THREAD: Double Dose of Detroit! Part 1 @ Detroit (Valanciunas debut?)

Discuss! ...and stuff.

Looks like JV might be ready for the game, according to Doug Smith and Eric Koreen.

Let the battle of Drummond and Val begin.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

JV vs. Drummond will be a race to see who fouls out first I want to see how our platoon of Davis, Amir and JV stack up against an up and coming stud like Monroe. So happy basketball is back.

Comment

might actually stay up for this one... 6 hours ahead sucks
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

The one match-up people will take an eye on, is JV and Drummond. Although, I would love to see Andrea and Munroe go at it.

I feel like tonight is going to be a big man battle down low, while Derozan will have to find other ways to score, too much presence on the inside.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

@RaptorsPR: JV is a go for tonight. DC tells media there will probably be a minutes limit on Jonas for tonight. #raptors

Awesome so pumped!

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
            @RaptorsPR: JV is a go for tonight. DC tells media there will probably be a minutes limit on Jonas for tonight. #raptors

Awesome so pumped!
            Probably not projected to start tonight, but otherwise, great to know that the big man will be out there!

Comment

Hope JV gets at least 15 minutes. I am most interested in seeing his positioning on offence and his help defence under his own basket.

Comment

let's have a bet on how many fouls flying V has by the end of the night.

i'm going with 4 fouls in 15 minutes of playing time.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                  let's have a bet on how many fouls flying V has by the end of the night.

i'm going with 4 fouls in 15 minutes of playing time.
                  I'll be a bit more optimistic:P how about 3 fouls in 20 minutes

Comment

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=407133

Looks like he's getting 10-12 minutes

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
                      http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=407133

Looks like he's getting 10-12 minutes
                      Better than nothing I guess.. he better make the most of it!

Comment

sticking with 4 fouls
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Today is the day of lowering expectations for this young guy, at last.
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

The one to expect from JV tonight. Hard play, hard running the floor, great effort, some offensive lapses, and active. Stats aren't going to tell the story for the big man tonight.

Comment

It will be fun to see the enthusiasm he brings, and if the team feeds off it

Comment

Working...
                              X