According to Simmons, Bosh & LeBron Are a Package Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Simmons, Bosh & LeBron Are a Package Deal

These rumours are getting more and more amusing by the day now.

Anyhow, read this over at the RealGM this morning and courtesy of member Kid Vicious:

Just listened to Bill Simmons latest podcast.

He and J.A. Adande were talking about possible destinations for Bosh and LeBron, and he was 100% sure that Bosh and LeBron are together next year. In addition, he was convinced that they will end up in Chicago, and that Washington and the Clippers are in the top 5 of potential destinations.

LOL! I think I lost any and all respect I had for this guy. Where does he get his information?

Anyways, thought this might provide a nice chuckle to start your day. I think I am done reading/listening to this guy. He has grown progressively less insightful, as well as entertaining. He seems to just pull things out of his arse and state them as definitive facts.

he's full of shit

Comment

I think there is a reason his podcast is called the BS Report.
      Deadallus

Comment

Lebron and Bosh are going to be shooting it up in washington alright.....

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
          I think there is a reason his podcast is called the BS Report.
          I love his book "The Book of Basketball" but he's way off on some of his podcasts. Entertaining guy that does know a lot about the NBA, but he's been questionable with some of his "facts" lately.

Hey Deadallus, you couldn't find your own avatar?

Comment

Do any of these journalists actually LISTEN to Bosh?? He's made it clear that he wants to be the man, and not someone's sidekick. He wants a team built around him.

Comment

They have to write something and they know that Bosh's whereabouts next season are a "read", so they write it no matter how ridiculous it may sound. ESPN has been pumping Rose and anything to do with Chicago. Chicago has become the hot ticket since the fall of 2008.
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Lol
                The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

I listen to that podcast last night and I think personally Bill Simmons wants to see these big names change teams (Bosh and LBJ) but deep down he knows thats unlikely to happen.

Comment

LMAO *wipes tears from eyes* ...I needed that laugh.

Ahahahahahaha Bill Simmons has become a complete joke. Washington and the Clippers Top 5 potential destinations?! This dude has lost it.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                      LMAO *wipes tears from eyes* ...I needed that laugh.

Ahahahahahaha Bill Simmons has become a complete joke. Washington and the Clippers Top 5 potential destinations?! This dude has lost it.
                      he loves arenas contract so much, he wants to add 2 new max contracts
                      that makes lots of sense

Comment

Washington? Has Barack Obama decided to intervene?

Comment

Only way they are together is if BC pulls one out of his hat and brings Lebron to TO.

Comment

Tinmann wrote: View Post
                            Only way they are together is if BC pulls one out of his hat and brings Lebron to TO.
                            We can all dream a dream can't we?!

Welcome to RRF Tinmann!

Comment

Working...
                            X