istanbul escort - bursa escort - escort bayan - Antalya Escort
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 65

Thread: NBA Rookie Thread!

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Rookie Garbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default NBA Rookie Thread!

    So, I'm throwing this idea out there selfishly because I'm always logging on here looking for something like it. I don't know about you guys, but I'm always browsing through the NBA boxscores checking the rookie stat lines. MKG had a pretty impressive first two games, followed by a one pointer in his third contest. Bradley Beal had a great game last night shooting something like 8 of 11..

    Anyways, if you spot some young gun having a huge night post it here. This could likely turn into the case for ROY thread midseason..

    I find this years rookie class really interesting and I'm pumped to see how they reshape the NBA landscape!

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i am liking waiters. he is putting up some pretty efficient scoring games. kyrie/waiters/thompson/zeller should be really good in a couple years.

    aside from jv i am hoping mkg takes the roy and will be following the cats just to watch him.

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic All-Star WJF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lillard has looked goods so far as well, not shooting real well from 3, but 14.5 and 6 in 29 minutes is a good start.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,975
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote WJF wrote: View Post
    ...but 14.5 and 6 in 29 minutes is a good start.
    Well...those aren't Valanciunas type numbers, but they're pretty good. :-)

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Starter connected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I like Ross and think he will be a solid player but I think we should of either swung for MKG (taken on tyrus horrrrible contract - given up LK or ED) -- or drafted Drummond... yeah we already have JV but having 2 of the best C prospects on the same team would of been amazing

    this year will definitely be interesting - tracking MKG, Drummond and Harrison Barnes would be cool -- damn the Nets for tanking so hard in the last game of the season

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I am really interested to see Sullinger this year. I think he is going to thrive in Boston. Great coach, KG, and a winning culture.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Rookie Garbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Red and White wrote: View Post
    I am really interested to see Sullinger this year. I think he is going to thrive in Boston. Great coach, KG, and a winning culture.
    Agreed. We fell into a lame spot in the draft. High enough that we couldn't justify taking chances, but low enough that the real "sure things" were gone. In a deep draft like this, I bet it was fun to be in Boston's shoes, or even Detroit having Drummond fall to them.

    I don't, however, wish that we would have drafted Drummond. I feel like we would have just hampered both of their developments due to the lack of minutes going around. Verdict is still out on Ross. He could explode.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Garbo wrote: View Post
    Agreed. We fell into a lame spot in the draft. High enough that we couldn't justify taking chances, but low enough that the real "sure things" were gone. In a deep draft like this, I bet it was fun to be in Boston's shoes, or even Detroit having Drummond fall to them.

    I don't, however, wish that we would have drafted Drummond. I feel like we would have just hampered both of their developments due to the lack of minutes going around. Verdict is still out on Ross. He could explode.
    Yeah if it was not for that damn coin toss...

    I really do feel good about Ross though. I was