Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No Raps in ESPN Top Flop List.

Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This is pretty bad too:

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We can play this game all day

Boozer tends to get victimized a lot, haha.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    This is pretty bad too:

Funny thing about that one is that Booz did actually swing his elbow into Bosh's face; no question it was an offensive foul by the rulebook (Bosh was in a proper defensive stance, and he wasn't leaning his head into Booz's space). But the ref almost certainly doesn't call it if Bosh doesn't go down. You can practically see his thought process going, 'Did this motherfucker just elbow me in the face!? Wait, no whistle!!? Shit, better take a dive so I get the call.'

Battier touched on this in an interview shortly after they announced the new flopping rules; he said refs have told him that they're not going to call a charge if there isn't a body on the floor.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tkfu wrote: View Post
    Funny thing about that one is that Booz did actually swing his elbow into Bosh's face; no question it was an offensive foul by the rulebook (Bosh was in a proper defensive stance, and he wasn't leaning his head into Booz's space). But the ref almost certainly doesn't call it if Bosh doesn't go down. You can practically see his thought process going, 'Did this motherfucker just elbow me in the face!? Wait, no whistle!!? Shit, better take a dive so I get the call.'

Battier touched on this in an interview shortly after they announced the new flopping rules; he said refs have told him that they're not going to call a charge if there isn't a body on the floor.
    It's not an offensive foul if there was no contact, and the video doesn't really show that contact was made.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Letter N wrote: View Post
    HE NEVER FLOPS!

Ok he flops sometimes BUT SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE

Ok so he flops a lot, BUT HE'S A RAPTOR SO STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM YOU OBJECTIVE FAN!!
    lol

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Letter N wrote: View Post
    HE NEVER FLOPS!

Ok he flops sometimes BUT SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE

Ok so he flops a lot, BUT HE'S A RAPTOR SO STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM YOU OBJECTIVE FAN!!
    Speak for yourself

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Former Raptor Jarrett Jack has been one of the the first players to get a flopping warning, not surprised.

Golden State Warriors guard Jarrett Jack indicated that he was among the first NBA players to receive a warning from the league for flopping, tweeting Tuesday, "So I've been warned for flopping hahaha."
    League sources indicate the punishments are on hold, however, until the opening of the regular season. Players won't be fined in the preseason, nor will warnings now count toward regular-season punishments. Instead, the league is using the preseason to make players like Jack and others aware, without penalty, of the kinds of plays that can be expected to draw warnings and fines once the regular season tips off Oct. 30.

Source

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...de-to-flopping still no Raps on the updated version of the flopmasters lol GO RAPS!

Post Thanks / Like

wrong thread
    @jerboat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information