Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors exercise 4th year option on forward Ed Davis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snizzoop wrote: View Post
    It would have been bigger news had they announced that they are NOT picking up the fourth year.
    agreed right here.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

This gives Ed this year and next year to develop into the next starting PF for the Raps. I'm calling it. Bargnani will get the boot in 2 years.
      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
        This gives Ed this year and next year to develop into the next starting PF for the Raps. I'm calling it. Bargnani will get the boot in 2 years.
        In two years it will be obvious Jonas is going to turn into a 20/15 center and Bargnani will be collecting 6 rebounds a game. Amir will have extended his jumper to the three point line and Davis will no longer be needed.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
          I'm happy they picked up his 4th year option as well. He's not an explosive athelete, but he has the length to be really productive. I feel like once his body fills out he'll be a consistent 10 rebound a game type guy. I think to surpass Andrea, Ed has to play with more aggression. He's got to add some nasty to his game.
          6'10" with a 36 inch vertical is pretty explosive. I hope starts for Andre Bargnani tonight.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
          X