Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Match de basket entre les Raptors de Toronto et les Knicks de New York, svp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great game. Super impressed. JL3 has blown me away so far. Caldy is expendable at this point. Love what I am seeing so far. We should do well this year if they stay healthy.

Comment

That is all.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        lol sorry for the spam, but I can't really tell whether or not Felton's arms are flabby or muscular :S
        haha i always think the same thing. I gave him the nickname fatass felton

Comment

I will be sleeping with a smile tonight.

Loved this game. It wasn't so much that everything was perfect - far from it, in fact - but seeing guys not back down, being the more physical team, out rebounding, out working.

The depth is really going to be an added bonus this year.

I love what Lowry brings. Finally a guys with enough game to back up the swagger from the big balls.

JV was a rookie tonight and struggled. But he didn't quit. So so so so so important. 10 rebounds in 24 minutes. Solid D and help.

Speaking of not backing down earlier, did anyone see the forearm Bargnani gave Tyson Chandler? He got dinged for the foul but still the more important point is Chandler is talking shit to him most of the game and Bargnani gives him the "go fuck yourself" elbow. I think there has been a mentality change brought in by Casey and being enforced by the new players which is rubbing off on the hold overs.

I'm just rambling here by the way.... one last thing. I know it is only preseason but if I was a Knick fan I'd be worried. Still no chemistry between Amar'e and Melo. Both guys are super talented but c'mon - together? Biggest issue is their lack of bench. Novak is a great shooter. Kidd, Thomas, Camby, Wallace, Prigioni are OOOOOOOLD. I think the KNicks are better than they showed but again I'd still worry if a Knick fan. Shumpert, Smith, and Brewer will certainly help but I don't think it will be drastic enough. Lots of talk about 3-5 seed for the Knicks. 7 or 8 looks much more likely imo.

I can't wait for this season.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

That is all.
            LOL

And guys want to go play in NY?

Sad thing is that outfit was likely $30K.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

That is all.
              lol Chandler is a wannabe hipster who married another wannabe hipster...

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                LOL

And guys want to go play in NY?

Sad thing is that outfit was likely $30K.
                Imagine this guy walking down Jarvis and Church!? LMAO "HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Comment

Carmelo was goin at Landry the whole game.. Beef ting?

Comment

That pic of Chandler is the funniest thing I've seen all day - thanks.

This game was painful to watch at times, but it's the first I've seen and I'm way more hopeful than last season.

Comment

John Lucas... give that guy some PT!

Comment

Tesla wrote: View Post
                        John Lucas... give that guy some PT!
                        I like the guy and the way he plays, but that would just mean less mins for Jose, therefore diminishing his trade value.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...BLCOK2-2254040

Beautiful.
                          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Except for the great looking shoes, the outfits are standard fare at Value Village.

Was the pic taken in Montreal?

Comment

Game Highlights

NBA.com

Raptors.com
                              Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Fri Oct 19, 2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                                lol Chandler is a wannabe hipster who married another wannabe hipster...
                                More like an artist, methinks.

Tyson Chandler had his first photography exhibition last month. The reviews were generally positives and all sales proceed went to charity.

A great defender and an interesting character.

Comment

Working...
                                X