Opening Night? Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Night? Tickets?

I'm going to be in TO for opening night and was wondering if any members of the republic had 2 extra tickets they were trying to sell or maybe are season ticket holders and couldn't make the first game and needed to sell their tickets.

I know there are lots of tickets available from ticketmaster, but hoping to save a bit of cash if that's possible.

I'll be travelling a distance to be there so any help would be appreciated!

Also, just wondering are there lots of members from the republic going to opening night??

I'm going. Got my tickets on StubHub.ca a couple weeks ago, you should check it out, there should be some left. I paid $80 each for section 122. Not terrible for opening night in the lower bowl.

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
      I'm going to be in TO for opening night and was wondering if any members of the republic had 2 extra tickets they were trying to sell or maybe are season ticket holders and couldn't make the first game and needed to sell their tickets.

I know there are lots of tickets available from ticketmaster, but hoping to save a bit of cash if that's possible.

Also, just wondering are there lots of members from the republic going to opening night??
      http://www.raptorfan.com/Toronto-Rap...Indiana-Pacers

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post

Hey Skywalker check your inbox I sent you a PM

Comment

I'm also interested in getting a couple of tickets. Anyone with extras, please swing me a PM.
          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

I'm a big fan of http://raptorman.ca/
            It was recommended to me on this forum a couple of years ago and I've picked up tickets from Steve for more games than I can count since then and never had an issue.

Comment

been watching the raps religiously for the last 3 years and this home opener will be my first game live!!!!!

Comment

d749 wrote: View Post
                been watching the raps religiously for the last 3 years and this home opener will be my first game live!!!!!
                If the last 3 years got you hooked, wait until this team actually starts winning games

Comment

Working...
                X