Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Streaming games on iOS

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Starter minks77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    T dot Ohhhhh
    Posts
    770
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Streaming games on iOS

    Not sure if this belongs here buuuut

    If you are trying to stream raps games on an iPad, iPhone, iPod or other flash less device you need to download a new browser that essentially converts flash to HTML 5 on the fly. I use puffin on my iPhone and it works fine enough. I find first row is a little problematic as I can't get the second layer of ads to disappear so I use dream stream or one of the many others.

    If you have an alternate solution to Steve jobs' final "fck you" please share.

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Starter OzRapFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    352
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Cheers Minks

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I know this might not be an option for many folks, whether due to blackouts, not wanting to pay, or not being able to pay, but the official app for iOS works fantastically well, with great quality streams on iPad and iPhone retina displays.

    (And, incidentally, if you happen to have a jailbroken device, you can install a location spoofer to get around the blackouts. The iOS app uses only iOS location services to check your location, so you don't need to bother with a VPN.)

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote minks77 wrote: View Post
    Not sure if this belongs here buuuut

    If you are trying to stream raps games on an iPad, iPhone, iPod or other flash less device you need to download a new browser that essentially converts flash to HTML 5 on the fly. I use puffin on my iPhone and it works fine enough. I find first row is a little problematic as I can't get the second layer of ads to disappear so I use dream stream or one of the many others.

    If you have an alternate solution to Steve jobs' final "fck you" please share.
    U could try the Skyfire Browser on iOS it has flash support

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hey Folks, any idea where we can stream the Memphis Game Friday night? Thanks.

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Starter theycallmeZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North York, ON
    Posts
    860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    U could try the Skyfire Browser on iOS it has flash support

    It's one of the browsers that OP was talking about that converts flash to HTML
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

    NEVER FORGET... NUMERO OCHO 👌 #saluteJose

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Starter theycallmeZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North York, ON
    Posts
    860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Halifax Raps Fan wrote: View Post
    Hey Folks, any idea where we can stream the Memphis Game Friday night? Thanks.
    No idea, it doesn't seem to be televised either here nor in Memphis... weird.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

    NEVER FORGET... NUMERO OCHO 👌 #saluteJose

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •