Raps uniforms are ugly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    What's REALLY funny is that new archeological evidence suggests that velociraptors (in addition to many other dinosaur species) were actually feathered creatures, looking more like giant, flightless birds.

I'm glad we don't have an ostrich on our chests....
    ...but...but...but... Jurassic Park was AWESOME! And look how it's withstood the test of time.......... ummm...

Comment

Just be glad that the Raptors didn't come out when Titanic was released.. I guess that would be fairly ironic considering our history.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        Just be glad that the Raptors didn't come out when Titanic was released.. I guess that would be fairly ironic considering our history.
        Or Forrest Gump....

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
          People nowadays really like minimalistic jerseys, everybody's gashing that brooklyns new jerseys are so nice, but they're black and white, nothing original about that, I would rather see the raps playing in those jerseys than black and white ones
          The Brooklyn jerseys are awful, and their court is worse, it hurts my eyes.

Comment

Or Forrest Gump....
            Toronto Gumps... I like it.

Comment

The Toronto Titans, how badass does that sound?

Comment

Or Forrest Gump....
                Run Jonas! Run!

Comment

Tesla wrote: View Post
                  The Brooklyn jerseys are awful, and their court is worse, it hurts my eyes.
                  exactly. Their court looks like shit

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    I agree with you about disliking the current minimalist trend, but those old Raptors jerseys were downright hideous! Barney the dinosaur on steroids, floating in a deep purple haze wasteland, caged in by either barbed wire or lightning bolts??? Plus, I count 5 different colors (black, white, purple, red and gray)... and why are the "T" and "S" capitalized? It was such a mish-mash, based on an overhyped movie that had no relevance to Toronto!

There's got to be a happy medium between the two!
                    No man you are wrong. These are probably the most creative jersey's ever. They looked amazing! It looks like someone actually put some effort and creativity into making them. Look at jersey's like the nets, celtics, and New york. They are so plain and boring, its just a jersey with the team name on it. It looks so damn boring

Comment

Or The 40 Year Old Virgin....

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        No man you are wrong. These are probably the most creative jersey's ever. They looked amazing! It looks like someone actually put some effort and creativity into making them. Look at jersey's like the nets, celtics, and New york. They are so plain and boring, its just a jersey with the team name on it. It looks so damn boring
                        Definitely agree with the creative/uniqueness aspect.

But this was also creative and unique:

After all these years, I just noticed the bowler hood ornament, bahahaha!

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          Tried to pull off something what I would like to see, thanks for project thirty four for awesome jersey stock.

after spending 4 hours on these, this is where I got lazy, some flaws visible.

I have to admit, these look really sharp. Although I think the red unis would look better with black letters/numbers.

Comment

Thanks, I may try something different. If you have ideas, please share!
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I think Barry's issue is more about the name of the team, rather than the look of the uniform.

That Miami one was hideous, guess they wanted it to look more like the Marlins lol

Comment

The current Raptors unis could be tweeked. Anybody that likes the original purple unis, don't take this personally, but they were the worst in NBA history imo.

I like the Nuggets new alternate uniforms.

Comment

Working...
                                X