No announcement yet.

Raps uniforms are ugly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im glad the purple jerseys are done. still, we should be the toronto huskies
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
      Im not sure if I should take you seriously after you said you hate the lakers jersey. The Lakers have one of the best colour schemes in the league, you can never go wrong with purple and gold. If you think our current jersey look good then you must not have much taste. I feel its too basic, this jersey feels out of place when you look at other teams in the league. I think the purple jerseys are better looking with the purple front and black backs. The only thing I think that needs to be changed should be the font on the letters possibly something more graphic would be look good.
      Hahaha, nice but I think I'll trust my client list and paycheck to determine my taste rather than you. I'm a graphic artist and straight up, it's YELLOW, not GOLD. They call it gold but it's not even close. Wizards had that awful throwback with gold/black/white scheme on it but at least that was GOLD. The white/purple/yellow Lakers jerseys are pretty tight but the yellow ones are an eyesore.
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
        Agreed.
        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, the only thing worse than purple, would be pink.

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
            Hahaha, nice but I think I'll trust my client list and paycheck to determine my taste rather than you. I'm a graphic artist and straight up, it's YELLOW, not GOLD. They call it gold but it's not even close. Wizards had that awful throwback with gold/black/white scheme on it but at least that was GOLD. The white/purple/yellow Lakers jerseys are pretty tight but the yellow ones are an eyesore.
            LOL I clearly picked a fight with the wrong guy. I'm just saying the raptors uniforms really needs a complete overhaul. I do agree with is the alternate home jersey for the lakers is pretty dope. glad you pointed out how atrocious the wizards throwback looked.

What do you guys think about the new threads the nuggets are sporting this year?

Last edited by Ambidextrious; Wed Oct 24, 2012, 09:59 AM.
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Yeah, the only thing worse than purple, would be pink.
              Are you kidding me you must not know what purple represents. its one of the most powerful colours in my opinion.

Purple combines the stability of blue and the energy of red. Purple is associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, and ambition. It conveys wealth and extravagance. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic.
              http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

better than their more "flamboyant" predecessors but still a little like a bad flashback to the early 80's.

LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
                  better than their more "flamboyant" predecessors but still a little like a bad flashback to the early 80's.
                  +1 aahhh the 80's are back again!! lool the use of the rainbow pattern was quite suspicious if you ask me
                  Last edited by Ambidextrious; Wed Oct 24, 2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Are you kidding me you must not know what purple represents. its one of the most powerful colours in my opinion.

http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html
                    I'm not too interested in what a colour wheel says about purple. It's still heavily leans towards femininity. There's a reason why you don't see many purple (or pink) cars on the road.

Or better yet, check the toy section at any department store, and see which two colours dominate the girls' side.
                    Last edited by Nilanka; Wed Oct 24, 2012, 11:01 AM.

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                      +2.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        I'm not too interested in what a colour wheel says about purple. It's still heavily leans towards femininity. There's a reason why you don't see many purple (or pink) cars on the road.

Or better yet, check the toy section at any department store, and see which two colours dominate the girls' side.
                        How do you expect anyone to give credit to your examples when there is no viable evidence to back your claims. Its just coming off as you having some insecurity with your masculinity.

Comment

They were wearing this???!!!! after what did the rainbow became flag of, you know, those guys? ;D
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

How do you expect anyone to give credit to your examples when there is no viable evidence to back your claims. Its just coming off as you having some insecurity with your masculinity.
                            lol

I'll just stick to liking the red uniforms better than purple. The fine folks at MLSE seem to agree with me.

Comment

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_i...ge_jerseys.jpg they should wear theese

Comment

haha now those are the best unis.. ever.

Anyone heard anything about the Raptors wearing the retro purple this season for retro games?

Comment

Working...
                                X