Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've seen the light - Let the optimism bloom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen the light - Let the optimism bloom!

After watching the pre-season games I'm a believer. Still not buying anything better than 7th place, but that's a 2 spot jump for me.

I just put my money down on Raptors over 33.5 wins for the season and I feel beyond confident, even with the one game we'll lose to the Pistons because Drummond/Monroe will go beast mode and remind us that we could've had the same here. 40-42 is happening!! Lowry alone is good for at least 7 of those.

Don't break my heart (and wallet) again Raptors. I can't take much more.

W-ictory baby!

Comment

May I asked how much money you put down?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        May I asked how much money you put down?
        Not much.
        Bet 100, Pays 183
        line had moved cause people were favouring the over.

maybe if they make the playoffs I'll buy a ticket with it.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
          After watching the pre-season games I'm a believer. Still not buying anything better than 7th place, but that's a 2 spot jump for me.

I just put my money down on Raptors over 33.5 wins for the season and I feel beyond confident, even with the one game we'll lose to the Pistons because Drummond/Monroe will go beast mode and remind us that we could've had the same here. 40-42 is happening!! Lowry alone is good for at least 7 of those.

Don't break my heart (and wallet) again Raptors. I can't take much more.
          40?

You're craaaaaazy!

39 - tops.

And welcome to the dark side of optimism.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            40?

You're craaaaaazy!

39 - tops.

And welcome to the dark side of optimism.

39 I'll be happy. I win, Rockets get a junk pick, 2013-14 is playoff year.

btw. I meant 40 and 42 for their record. I still don't see them getting to 500 this season. I ain't that optimistic.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
              39 I'll be happy. I win, Rockets get a junk pick, 2013-14 is playoff year.

btw. I meant 40 and 42 for their record. I still don't see them getting to 500 this season. I ain't that optimistic.
              I hear you. I was just playing with you given past conversations..... and 39 is what I think for the year.

Comment

I took the raptors to make the playoffs. It paid 5.50 on sportsinteraction. I bet 100 and i can win 550. I then decided to bet 100 on the over 32.5 wins because.. well, if we don't get over 32.5 win there is no way in hell we make the playoffs lol.
                go raps!

Comment

I too am optimistic. I think our defense will be at least as good as it was last year, so that means we can expect to hold teams to around 94pts a game. What I think will be dramatically different is this hear, however, is our offensive production. If we can keep shooting the three like have been and get a healthy bargnani for the whole year I think we can average 95 pts a game.

My prediction is 42-40, raptors win, raptors win, raptors win.
                  "Defense wins championships."

Comment

Working...
                  X