Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Hitting the ground running... are we ready?... (vs IND Pacers Halloween night)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Nah i don't mind the signing at all. Its not like Joe Johnsons so it's not so bad. I've always been a DeMar supporter
    Aside from BC, I haven't heard one basketball person (executive, expert, media, etc..) talking about the DeRozan signing in a positive light. The amount and the timing are both questionable at best, grounds for BC's firing at worst. DeRozan supporter or not, it's hard to honestly say that the signing is a 100% good thing...

Comment

• As I like to say,

Don't hate the player, hate the GaMe.
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        Aside from BC, I haven't heard one basketball person (executive, expert, media, etc..) talking about the DeRozan signing in a positive light. The amount and the timing are both questionable at best, grounds for BC's firing at worst. DeRozan supporter or not, it's hard to honestly say that the signing is a 100% good thing...
        I never said its 100% good. I just don't think its terrible. All of you are overreacting

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I've been watching the Raptors for 17 years, and each nail biting loss stings more than the last.
          Only 17?

Comment

Working...
          X