Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Hitting the ground running... are we ready?... (vs IND Pacers Halloween night)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw him nevermind.

Comment

Hibbert is taking JV to town. And the help defense has been terrible.

Comment

For real, JV is busting his ass but hibbert is too big and too skilled for him ATM. He's been making him work on the other end though.

Was wondering how long dc would wait before gray made an appearance. That's why he's on this team after all. Earned his money in the few minutes he was out there.

Andrea came out on fire but looks like his preseason self after his break.

Best thing? KLow looks like everything he was promised to be and more. Dudes a straight baller. Lovin it.

Who'd a thought a bench squad lead by Jose would be a defensive beast?
        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
          For real, JV is busting his ass but hibbert is too big and too skilled for him ATM. He's been making him work on the other end though.

Was wondering how long dc would wait before gray made an appearance. That's why he's on this team after all. Earned his money in the few minutes he was out there.

Andrea came out on fire but looks like his preseason self after his break.

Best thing? KLow looks like everything he was promised to be and more. Dudes a straight baller. Lovin it.

Who'd a thought a bench squad lead by Jose would be a defensive beast?
          Well, he's still a rookie. I couldn't put it any better than what Casey say during the interview. JV is still learning and the best way to learn is to actually be out there and play, make mistakes and learn from them.

Comment

I'm not hating, trust me: I heart JV. He's been excellent so far in the 3rd q
            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
              I'm not hating, trust me: I heart JV. He's been excellent so far in the 3rd q
              I know. I was just saying. I'm impressed by JV in the 3rd quarter. His defense in the center position (especially on Hibbert this quarter) is something that has been missing on this team in such a long time.

Comment

Sight for sore eyes huh?! He's gonna be a force as he gainfully out and gets stronger. Probably the highest ball iq since jorge
                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Sorry that should say "fills out" dang iPhone!
                  LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Where the hell are the whistles? Gray had to nearly take psycho t's arms off to get a call. Thought hill barely even made a play on the ball and dd hasn't gotten anything and not from a lack of trying
                    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

lol Calderon fighting with a purpose! I actually really like seeing Lowry and Calderon on the floor at the same time!

Comment

Kyle Lowry is just amazing tonight!
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Not another last minute loss... Come on Lowry!! Be clutch!!!

Comment

Well damn!

Comment

spit down the gape of the my teen asshole. I am so upset.

Comment

That was some bs officiating down the stretch....and I am not ref basher.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X