Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Harden trade make Gay more getable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Harden trade make Gay more getable?

Getable is a word i made up!

anyways, i was thinking, and you know Memphis has to be looking at their roster and their future now especially and wondering if they should trade Gay (most logical piece/contract to trade) now rather than later?
    @sweatpantsjer

I mean it's possible, but it's just as possible they would want to move Randolph who is older and coming off injuries and a down season.

I'm not sure that the Raptors would want to pony up for Gay, but I wouldn't have an issue with it as long as they don't deal Lowry or Big V.
    You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

The word you're looking for is "attainable"
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Frankly I prefer getable
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

'Gettable' is a word.
          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

I don't think Mephis wants to break up a winning team yet. That's not to say that they will not entertain trades but if they make a trade, I think it'll be for the present not the future.
            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Only if Derozan and Ed Davis do well this season, then chances do increase.

But the way you wrote it, its best to ask Michael Beasley.

Last edited by Hotshot; Tue Oct 30, 2012, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Memphis has new ownership led by Pera but with backers like Justin Timberlake and Peyton Manning. Not sure money will be a reason anymore but we'll soon find out.

If Gay becomes available, I think it takes one more team out of the running for his services which is good. Unfortunately, Cleveland is still sitting on a mountain of cap space, expiring contracts, young players, draft picks, and a need for a SF.

So do I think Gay is more gettable? Nope.

Comment

Is Houston out of the running for Gay should he become available?

Comment

If Gay is "ungettable", I still like the idea of Wilson Chandler.

Maybe even Danny Granger, or Derrick Williams.

Comment

The previous Memphis owner, Michael Heisley, has a net worth of approximately 1.4 billion. I am not sure that the new ownership can match that in resources.

Comment

I think Gay would be slightly more attainable but still see him being very difficult to obtain. Wilson Chandler is nice but I'm not as interested in him as I would be in Gay or Granger. Derrick Williams could be interesting but only if the TWolves are just looking to dump him. Not sure I'd be willing to give up much for him at this point.

Comment

If Gay is not on the blocks, I'm still hoping for a Deng/Colangelo reunion.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            If Gay is not on the blocks, I'm still hoping for a Deng/Colangelo reunion.
                            reunion?

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                              reunion?
                              Suns selected him , but traded him right away. Not much of a union in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                              X