Boston-Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston-Miami

Big game tonight, deserves its own game thread. Champs getting rings, and renewed rivalry with Ray Allen switching jerseys to join the other big 3. Should be a very entertaining game!

P.S. The wait is over, the NBA is back folks!

I can't wait to see how Jeff green does. Him and terry aswell. Glad it's on sn1

Comment

Did you see those sour puss pussies Paul Pierce and KG when they were asked if they had talked to Ray Allen since he left for Miami?
      "Waaaa-waaaa-waaaaaaaa we'we not his fwiend anymowe!" Oh I hate the C**tics. Can't wait til we surpass them in the standings after this season.

Good game so far.

Comment

Coupla babies. Miami is stacked now that they have elite 3-point shooters. They're gonna blow out a lot of teams this year

Comment

hahaaa, it just showed before tip-off when Aleen went over and gave props to the C**t's coaching staff, then he kinda hit KG on the shoulder. LMAO KG was none too pleased!!

Comment

Hilarious

Comment

The C**tics getting whooped right now. I don't know if there is anything more satisfying than watching them get their asses handed to them!

And Allen is having a big game to boot.

Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Tue Oct 30, 2012, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Heat are terrifying. Lose Lebron for a good chunk of the second half and still destroy the revamped C's by almost 20. Yikes.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                X