No announcement yet.

Danny Granger out for Home Opener!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Bargs may miss the game due to flu like symptoms.

Comment

I cant believe how S L O W Derozens reaction was to Rudy's drive...embarrassing

Comment

Sheptor wrote: View Post
        Amare is also out for 6 weeks according to NBA.com...Muahahaha
        That may ending up being a good thing. Melo would end up playing the 4 and I think he's much more dangerous there.
        Last edited by hotfuzz; Tue Oct 30, 2012, 03:52 PM.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          That my ending up being a good thing. Melo would end up playing the 4 and I think he's much more dangerous there.
          +1 Best thing for the Knicks is to have one of Amar'e or Melo out.

Comment

Wanted to say this ^

Funny thing is, their fans know it.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

chrischris wrote: View Post
              I cant believe how S L O W Derozens reaction was to Rudy's drive...embarrassing
              Is it? He's guarding a real threat in mayo who's just sitting at the perimeter waiting for the ball the instant DD helps off. Wright has to force gay left to start, not let him go right like he wants and where there are more options. He also has to stop gay from getting all the way down to that deep position where he can just lift and drain the short j.
              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                +1 Best thing for the Knicks is to have one of Amar'e or Melo out.
                Completely agree, hopefully he's back soon. Its like they handcuff each other when they are on the floor together

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Indiana is pretty scary. With Granger out, George becomes the scoring focus on the wing and Green steps in to the starting lineup. I'm not too sure how much of a break it is.
                  Yup, Gerald "dunkin on the raps" Green is the starting sf. He and derozan are a wash, let's hope fields can give George something to think about.

KLow is gonna tear up dj and hopefully he and JV can force hibbz into some fouls. He's come a long way but is still a lil slow. West will be, as always, a handful. This is definitely still a serious test but also a gettable game.
                  LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Barg should be able to exploit the Pacers starting bigs. No way West can guard Bargs

Comment

Bargnani was lighting up Indiana last year. But if he's out count on Lowry and Derozan to drop 20 a piece. In 2k13 assosiation DeMar dropped 25, 3, 3 on opening night

Comment

ryanc123 wrote: View Post
                        David Aldridge David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt

Oh, boy. RT @Pacers Forward @dgranger33 has continued soreness in his left knee and will be out indefinitely.
                        Araujo vindicated!!

Comment

Working...
                        X